Chapter 19

Y/N's POV:

"Where do we have to go then?" I asked "I don't know, let's see" he said and took out his phone, and got into an app "did you put a tracker on him?" I asked surprised "in him, but yeah I am tracking him, can you please call a taxi" he responded, I raised my hand and called a taxi. "But how?" I asked he looked at me and made a sign for me to get in the car "hello sir" he said "can you please take us to this place" he showed the cap his phone and the driver started the car "well the answer to your question is really simple" "I putted a chip in his food" "when? how?" I asked "he was in a restaurant a week ago" "I dressed up a waiter and took his plate and put the chip in his drink"he responded looking at his phone "how didn't he noticed" I asked "he was with the family, he was to busy talking to his mother" he responded "okokok" I said 

"You know" I started talking again, and he looked at me "sometimes it's hard to believe that such nice people work with such bad people" I said "what do you mean?" he asked "like he looks very serious and strong but from what I have seen today, he is a person who works for his family and loves them very much, and I wouldn't expect someone who works for the person you are telling me he works for to be this good." "Well, maybe he needs the money for his family, remember, when we started in this "business" we both needed the money, and we both hated working for people like them, but then we started getting good at it, and we started liking it, and look where we are now, and what happened" he said "you are right" 

"Hey guys, sorry to interrupt, but we are here" the taxi man said "oh, thank you, how is it?" I said "$4.92" he said, Lorcan gave the money to him, and we got out.

"Where are we?" I asked "in front of one of the international export warehouses" he said "Is he here?" I asked "this says yes, now we just have to hope that they haven't noticed the chip and are setting us up". I looked at him, and he looked at me, we stayed like that for a minute until I said "are we going in or what?" "Oh, yeah I thought you were..., actually I don't know why were we waiting" 

We entered the building, and saw boxes everywhere and organized in alphabet "this way" Lorcan said walking to the left side, we walked to a dead-end corridor "ups, I have the mobile upside down" he said "let's go back, and then to the right" 

We walked for a couple of minutes until we heard people talking "get down, and don't make a noise" he said, we crawled to some boxes behind the people "who are they?" I asked "well the man is Dimitri, you already know him, the group over there I'm not sure, must be some buyers, but that one over there is the boss, they will kind of replace you" Lorcan answered "What do you mean by that?" I asked "shhh, we'll talk later, they are doing something" he said and moved to have a better view of the situation, but I was in a doubt, what did he mean by that?.

"Do you have what I think you have in that box?" the boss asked "yes boss, here is everything you need" "But may I ask, what are they doing in here?" Dimitri said pointing to the group of men that were standing in the corner "oh, they are returning me a favour" the boss said "ok" "Dimitri can you please stay here while I talk to this people" the boss said "where is it?" "Here" one of them said while going to the back of the car that I assumed they arrived, he opened the boot and showed it to the boss "Nice, Dimitri please tell someone to come here and move this to the lab" the boss said and started walking away "wait a second" one of the men said, and the boss turned around "where this is our pay?" "There is no payment" "what do you mean?" another man asked "yes, your leader owned me a favour, this favour, so there is no payment" the boss answered "he said you'll give it to us" the first, the one who opened the boot man said "I guess he lied to you 'cause I never lie" the man took out his phone and called someone, after a few minutes he looked at the boss, hung up, and then said "oh you dirty woman, you are lying" "I'm not a woman, I'm just someone, a person," the boss said walked to Dimitri "Dimitri let's go" they said "Oh no you are not going anywhere" the man said and jumped in front of them, he was about to punch the boss when Dimitri took his arm, another one came from behind, he grabbed Dimitri trying to strangle him, but Dimitri was twice the size of him; another one came, but this time went for the boss, hitting them in the face, nothing happened, the boss looked at him with a red cheek, they pressed a button on their glove, and it began to release electricity then they put his hand on the man's shoulder, he screamed really loud, "wow, what a serious scrap has just started" I mumbled "I know" responded Lorcan another one came, but stopped in the middle of the way looking our way, Lorcan made a noise, he started to approach where we were, and suddenly he shouted "there are people here, they don't seem to be from here, they must be spies." 

Everyone looked our way and the man bigger than us, made us stand, "Y/N, I know you have a knife in your coat, so when I scream you stab him in the back" Lorcan mumbled, when one of the men was really close to us Lorcan screamed, I did what he said, and jumped out of the man's hands, Lorcan did the same and started running, I followed him, but then I felt something in my leg, I looked down and saw a pocket knife, my leg was bleeding, but I kept running, slower, but running.

Lorcan noticed this and stopped, he waited for me and helped me to run, there were two things going on, the fight back there and our persecution, the men were coming closer and Lorcan, he reached inside his boot and pulled out something, a mini bomb, he looked back and said to me "as soon as I throw this away we have 30 seconds to get out" then he picked me up and threw the bomb, we ran out and in 30 seconds there was smoke everywhere, we saw a man coming out of the building, he followed us, and we kept running until we lost sight of him.

We entered a grey building and sat there, Lorcan took of his bag and gave me a scarf, "take this and put it on your leg it will kind of stop the bleeding until we arrive somewhere safe that has medical things or help, I took the scarf, which was thin, and wrapped it around my leg, more specifically my calf, pulled it tight and then looked at Lorcan "I missed this" he said "really?" I said "well on this, but us, best friends doing crazy shit" he responded, I just sighed and took out my phone, I tapped something and then put it on my ear.

"hi Nat it's Y/N, I need help" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I hope you like it please comment and vote!