⋆͙̈ 11.Soft Karma

࿄ ~ ههههه~ ࿄

-

"I wonder if I have the chance to go back to my world and took it, will your feelings for Okuda resurface?" I asked out of the blue as the male infront of me shrugged his shoulder, not giving so much attention towards this matter.

"Come on, pay attention. I might be gone for some other animes before you knew it" I giggled playfully.

"You'll come back anyways" he smirked, his stare shifting towards my face.

"Can you not take advantage of my feelings?" I asked and glared at him.

"Nah, it's fun"

"What are you a sadodere?" I asked, kicking his foot.

"In a way, geez, if it wasn't for that whatever incident, bet I wouldn't fall for you if you really came from this world" he teased, I sighed and huffed away.

Well he has a point.

"You're really a jerk, aren't you?" I clicked my tongue. "Didn't know used tampons absorb girls' mood when they're on cycle."

He laughed, fortunately not taking my joke seriously. "Seems like you don't know me that well then".

"God, will you just please send me back home?" I groaned loudly and started considering going back to where Karma could be sweet in my imagination.

He went silent after that, "Oi, Karma. I'm just kidding, I'm not going back"

"You could just leave if you want" he replied.

"Don't you know how to take a joke?"

"It's a joke? Well, you got a bad taste" he insulted as he got up and left, he sure is like a girl on her period.

~~

"My love? Babe? Baby? Honey? My beloved used tampon" I frantically waved my hand infront of his face as the both of us made our way to the train station.

"You're really cliche" he insulted for like, a thousandth time today?

"I just really hate you so much sometimes" I whined, clinging onto his arm.

" Oh come on, you love me. That's why you're not leaving" he told me, more like trying to convince himself. It's actually funny.

"Yeah sure, if it makes you feel better" I giggled hearing him release an annoyed sigh.

That's the last conversation we shared that day, we both enjoyed watching the sky grew in a darker color from a pastel one.

No words were shared as soon as we placed a foot in the house, because he never went down to eat dinner.

I cuddled under the sheets wondering what he's doing at this moment, if I get up to check on him I'll probably just get scolded and told to be back in the bed. Is he tired? Then, what got him tired? Or is he perhaps tick off by my words earlier?

My questions remained unanswered as my eyes slowly closed, the sleepiness drowning me into a deep slumber.

The next day was pretty much normal, with the insults and very light harmless pranks. I actually forgot about last night.

"Isn't it a saturday?" I asked as I received an order to take a shower and get dress.

"Why? Do you plan on changing only into five sets of clothes?" He clicked his tongue before his annoyed expression changed into a mischevous one, "You already stinks, hurry up and bathe"

I glared at him but did as told, I got into my only set of clothes I could wear to go outside. I've always known he care for people around him, he just doesn't show it. Instead of sounding concern, he prefers to tease. He didn't want to appear weak, as being soft is one of his definition of weak.

MAN, BUT HE'S A REAL BIG SOFTY IN THE HEART!!

∴ ════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════ ∴

(A/n): hallo~

I'm here to shamelessly advertise my book for the thirdth time :').

It's a Dabi oneshot.

Request Page [Published]
Reader's Info. [Published]
1st chapter: Taken [Published]
2nd chapter: First Date [unfinished]