𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖: 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐒 𝐕𝐒. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐒

 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐒

"Being black is a flex..."

   TW!: RACIST LANGUAGE

    SIX MONTHS AGO
  JANUARY 11th, 2007

    ERIS' LEG HURT LIKE HELL.

She held her breath as she hid behind a tree while the two monsters continued to sniff the air.

Please.

    "You sure you smelled something, Crag?" The second monster asked and Eris covered her mouth.

   Please!

   "Yeah!" Craig replied, she heard him sniffing again, "I could've swore I smelled a demigod!"

   She heard a smack.

   "A demigod? Don't be an idiot, there hasn't been a demigod down here in centuries," The second monster snapped, "Let's get out of here! Your wasting my time!"

   "Hey!" Craig yelled and she could hear their footsteps getting farther and farther away, "Don't call me an idiot!"

   The footsteps stopped and it took everything in her to not sob. Eris shook her head and slid to the floor.

   She pulled up the edge of her dress, hoping it didn't look to bed.

    Eris was wrong.

   Her leg looked like a Cyclops had taken it and tried to bend it until it tore into two. Blood was every where and see could see a bit of bone.

   Shit.

  She grabbed the edge of her dress and bit her lip as she said a silent prayer and tore off the bottom of her dress. Her mouth opened in a silent cry of pain as she adjusted her leg until it was straight and tied the clothe around the wound tight enough to cut off blood circulation.

   She didn't know if she was doing it right but she just hoped she didn't make it worst.

   Eris sniffed as she grabbed her staff, stabbed it into the ground and struggled to stand one leg.

   She knew where she needed to go.

    The Doors of Death.