0͜͡3͜͡8͜͡

Teach him

꧁Teach him꧂

☆☆︎☆

Gliding into the rink you're not surprised to see your coach no where in sight. Honestly you were just happy they didn't do ballet this time as it was previously on the schedule. Instead you all would be learning the new choreography that the coach texted you all about.

You let out a puff of air as you greet the other five on the ice each of them giving a friendly greeting in return.

You do a few laps as a warm up before the coach enters, except he's not alone. The volleyball coach was with him the both of them looking as if they were in the middle of an intense conversation about something.

Both you and the other ice skaters notice this you all glancing at one another before looking back to the two coaches.

You all's coach glances at you all and it causes all of you to stiffen up and return to practicing.

After the conversation between the coaches comes to an end the volleyball coach nods before heading out.

You coach comes towards the ice and claps gathering you all's attention. "Gather 'round." You all do as told ready to hear you all's instructions for the day.

"Today, we're doing something a little different. Change into the shoes in your lockers and then head to the volleyball gym. You all exchange confused glances, not sure what the coach is getting at. "Don't just stand there looking confused, get moving!"

You all scramble off at that heading to the gakuran by the ice rink where your shoes usually go before grabbing your ice skates.

Much to your surprise there were a pair of volleyball shoes in your size. You blink in surprise hearing the other sounds of surprise from the other ice skaters.

"Uh, Y/N..." Takahashi steps backwards so that you can see him him holding the shoes in his hands "Any idea why this is happening?" He sounds more confused than anything else.

You shake your head "No idea." Nonetheless you all carry the volleyball shoes and slip them on before entering the gym.

Once inside you all just kind of stand by the entrance awkwardly, not really sure what you all are doing here and very much out of you all's element.

You glance around looking for your coach only to find your gaze drawn to the game taking place in the middle of the court. From serve to libero to setter to spiker to receive to setter and spiker again. The rally just seemed to keep going, the players getting more intense and more into the play each and every time the ball went back into the air... it was simply breathtaking.

And then it ends, with a well timed dump Atsumu finishes the intense rally. You can only stare at the ball bouncing away from the court.

"Woah..."

"I know... who knew a mock game could be so intense," Takahashi whispers beside you.

The coach blows the whistle and the boys on the court pause just before a new rally was poised to begin, Wakatoshi being the one to serve. You honestly weren't that surprised the boys went right back into the game, they were too focused on seeing who would come out the victor.

"Boys," the coach begins gathering the attention before transferring it your coach and then to you all "As i'm sure your all are aware, this is the ice skating coach, and the members." You lock eyes with Wakatoshi and the two of you nod at one another in greeting. "And you'll be teaching them some things."

You look away from Wakatoshi and to the volleyball coach before you and Takahashi, who was standing next to you, look at each other. Both of you having a 'what did he just say' look on your faces.

"This may be a bit sudden but we feel that it will be a good break for the both teams, with tournaments being right around the corner and all." You nod in understanding. In just a few weeks both of you will begin your seasons. A weekend packed full of different events for both you against all the countries u-19 teams.

The volleyball coach claps as a smile blooms on his face "So let's get started!"

The two coaches dismiss the two of you back into the teams from the last time you all got together, you being placed with Sakusa and Atsumu.

You give a smile to the two as you walk over "Hello, it's good to see you both."

"N/n chan~"

"L/N."

"Since there's two of you guys, what should we start with?"

"Settin'!"

You look at Sakusa to see if he has any objections but he only nods.

"I'll be over there," He points to a small corner with a chair and table. "Come get me if you need me, but no touching."

The two of you watch as he walks over, disinfecting before he sits down and slides on a mask before turning to the court, watching.

"Ah, well." Atsumu says, he sounds upset for all of two seconds before grabbing your hand and dragging you to a corner of the court. "Lets teach ya how ta set!" And he's very enthusiastic now. "Show me yer settin' stance."

You stare at Atsumu blankly. "I don't have one."

The boy furrows his eyebrows but nods anyway. "Okay... uh," He brings his hands up to his chin making a humming sound as he thinks. "Oh I know!" He claps a bright grin taking over his face "Ya can use mine!"

You nod "Don't know whose else i'd use." Kenma's. A small blush comes to your face thinking of the cat like male.

"Now now n/n chan, don't think perverted things about me." Atsumu teases.

"I was not thinking perverse things!"

Atsumu let's out a disbelieving hum "Yeah, right."

"Let's just start!" Now you were blushing out of embarrassment.

"C'mere," You raise an eyebrow not knowing why Atsumu's gesturing you towards him. "Don't make that face at me, i'm showin' ya how ta set."

"I don't even have a ball."

"Then go get one, simple."

You and Atsumu both stare blankly at one another before you shrug. "I don't know where they're kept."

"Oh, right." Atsumu then leaves coming back with a volleyball. "Now c'mere. i'll show ya."

You do as Atsumu ask walking towards him and Atsumu begins to explain but soon he just makes random gestures and saying words that you don't understand in the context he says them in. Seeing your blank face Atsumu stops talking. "Ya don't get a word 'm sayin' do ya?"

You shake your head "Not a one."

"Alright, here." Atsumu stands behind you and drops the ball into your hands. Then he firmly grasp them, "I'll show you."