Hate for the true blood?

3rd person pov:-

"Do you know that I am hating that alpha who is looking at us like that" V says as he grits his teeth in anger.

Sometimes when V took over Taehyung, he seems like a different person. No matter how much Taehyung tries to calm him down his temper and sassy attitude never goes.

"Quit it V! It's our first day for god's sake" Taehyung again tries to control his tempered wolf who just wanted that locket to be removed from his neck so that he can beat their ass off.

Right now Taehyung was walking down to the hallway since lunch had started and he was heading towards the cafeteria. Taehyung has only the first and last period with his older brother. So that's why he is walking alone right now when some alpha's start staring at him.

"Don't tell me to quit you human. I don't give a fuck of the first day. The fact they are staring at us is pissing me off. They better took their eyes off"

" It's alright. Don't worry. They have their mates. They won't do anything. At least I hope so." He says the last part rather slowly as he was on his own was unsure of his thoughts. Last time when he walked alone some alpha's tried to rape him. But thanks to their mind that they took off his locket first as they found it beautiful.

And after that V beat them till death. It was thanks to Jin who came looking for him and stopped him in time. Or who knows what could have happened. After that Taehyung rarely took out his locket. Or only in front of Jin, since V listens to Jin only.

"We'll see that. But I swear if they laid a hand I'll kill them and this time no one will be able to stop me. Not even that alpha brother of ours."

A chill runs down Taehyung's body. He knows that when V gets angry it's hard to control him and if he didn't listen to Jin then he won't stop until a dead body will lie in front of him. He quickly runs towards the cafeteria avoiding all the gazes.

When he entered his eyes fell straight on Jimin who was sitting on a desk near a window. As soon as Jimin saw him he smiled and signed him to sit with them. Taehyung smiles and sits in front of Jimin.

"So how's you're the first day going? " Jimin asked him curiously with shining eyes.

"Except for those fuckards stare, it was fine I think"

"Shut Up V! " Taehyung tries to calm his wolf while he puts a small smile on his face to not to make other feel ignored. Soon others joined them too.

"It's good. I like this school so far." Taehyung says trying his best not to let his thoughts show.

"Well it would be this good always if you make a safe distance from Suho," Yoongi says as he leans back on the chair.

"Who is this Suho?" Jin asks looking towards Yoongi who was leaning quietly on the chair.

Hoseok sighs " He's true blood " A chill runs down the spine of Jin and Taehyung. They both looked at him with wide eyes as if asking for details.

"Well, he's the biggest bully of this school. He got transferred here three years ago. He uses his dominating voice over other wolves and then bullies them. You both better stay away from him." Jimin whispers the details in their ears.