(31) Consequences

"If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing, then he probably doesn't know that someone's controlling him." Allison told the trio over the phone.

Lydia had been waiting for her and they somehow got onto the topic of the Archaic Latin pages that Alex never got around to translating, and Lydia translated them instead.

Apparently, the Kanima, doesn't seek a friend, it seeks a master, so that's what they're talking about.

"Or he doesn't remember." Alex said. They were sitting in the sheriff's office.

"What if it's the same kind of thing that happened with you and Lydia when you took of from the hospital?" Stiles suggested.

"A fugue state." Allison said over the phone.

"He'd have to forget everything. The murder." Scott said.

"Getting rid of the blood." Allison continued.

"But he had help with one thing though." Stiles said.

"The video." Alex continued.

"Yeah, maybe someone else helped him forget that." Stiles said.

"Whoever's controlling him." Scott agreed.

"But are we sure Jackson has no clue about any of this?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, he thinks he's still becoming a werewolf and that being with Lydia somehow frayed the whole thing." Stiles explained.

"So do we try and convince him he's not?" Allison asked.

"If it helps us find out who's controlling him, then yeah." Scott said.

"Do you think he'll talk to us after what we did?" Alex questioned.

"Yeah, it's us. He'll talk to us." Stiles shrugged before looking at the others. "Right?"

§{~}§

"You will not go within 50 feet of Jackson Whittemore." The sheriff read from his board. "You will not speak to him. You will not approach him. You will not assault or harass him physically or psychologically."

The sheriff put the board down onto the table.

Scott, Alex and Stiles were sitting in a row, in the interrogation room, with Mr. Whittemore, Melissa McCall and Wanda and Vision.

The trio sat in a couple moments of silence before Stiles broke it.

"What about school?" Stiles asked.

"You can attend classes while attempting to maintain a 50-foot distance." Mr. Stilinski said.

"Okay, what if we both have to use the bathroom at the same time-" Stiles said and all the parents shifted into a position crossing their arms. "-and there's only two stalls available and they're only right next to each other?"

Stiles was met with death glares from everyone in the room except Scott who looked at him confused.

"I'll just hold it." Stiles concluded his own question.

§{~}§

Alex was walking out the room with her parents with her head down before they stopped her a little further away from the others.

"A chemistry project?" Wanda asked her daughter. "You know, at times like these I wish I never promised to never read your mind."

"What were you thinking?" Vision asked.

"I- I'm sorry. We didn't think it'd be taken this seriously." Alex told her parents.

"How are we supposed to trust you?" Wanda asked, just completely done with her daughter. "You've changed so much lately! You barely ever talk to us, and now you kidnap someone?! Where did we go wrong..."