(34) The rave

The next day Stiles drove Alex and Scott to school and the jeep parked in the school parking lot.

Scott had been trying to get tickets to a rave but they cost 75$ so they couldn't afford it.

"There's got to be some other way to get tickets, right?" Scott suggested as he climbed out of the jeep behind Alex.

"It's a secret show. There's only one way and it's a secret." Stiles said. Alex noticed Matt parking his bike approaching them.

"Hey!" He said. "Any of you guys know why no one's getting suspended after what happened the other day at school?"

"Just forget about it. Nobody got hurt." Stiles shrugged.

"I had a concussion." Matt stated.

"Well, nobody got seriously hurt." Stiles answered.

"I was in the ER for six hours." He countered.

"Hey, do you want to know the truth, Matt? Your little bump on the head is about this high-" Stiles put his hand almost down to the ground to prove his point. "-on our list of problems right now."

They all sighed except Stiles.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked him.

"Yeah, I'm fine now." Matt gave Stiles a look, and Stiles looked at Alex who gave him a look. "So you didn't get any tickets last night either."

"Are the still selling?" Scott said after shaking his head as an answer.

"No, but I managed to find three online. You should keep trying. Sounds like everyone's going to be there." Matt said rubbing it in their faces. "Oh and Alex, I've got an extra ticket if you want to come?"

Alex just stared at him in shock for a couple of seconds. Her two best friends looked at her weirdly as well.

"Uh.. Uhm, I'll think about it." She answered and he nodded before walking away saying one last thing.

"Just talk to Allison, she's getting the other ticket if you decide to come." That was the last they heard of him before he walked away.

Scott looked completely shocked at that last comment.

"I don't like him." Stiles commented. "Hey, are you sure about this?" He directed the question at Scott.

"Last time, whoever's controlling Jackson had to kill somebody because he didn't finish the job so what do you think he's going to do this time?" Scott asked.

"Be there to make sure it happens." Alex finished.

"Yep, so you have to tell him yes." Scott told her.

"What?!" Stiles asked in shock before collecting himself and asking again. "What?"

"Well, then we've got at least one person on the inside if we can't get tickets." Scott countered.

Alex was a bit weary of this but she understood so she nodded.

"Yeah it makes sense." She said agreeing.

"I- but, she-, she can't defend herself, what if something happens?" Stiles questioned.

"It's a rave, many people are gonna be there, it'll be fine, either way, Allison will be there, she definitely knows how to defend herself." She shrugged. "Besides, I know how to punch someone, or kick them where the sun doesn't shine."

She started walking towards the school before he could comment.

"This is coming from the person who is terrified of flies, but won't kill them." Stiles said aggravated and Scott shrugged before they followed her inside.