The loner

LeafClaw woke up, he was still quite exhausted after planning the upcoming event, as it would be a large set of games that would prove worth of being deputy. Soon LeafClaw let out a giant yawn, placing down the rough notebook, and standing up. He stretched and walked into the elders den, where he saw his father chatting with WhistleFeather "Good morning, father.." LeafClaw said, his voice sounding tired and a bit upset, BlackStar answered "Good morning, it's nice seeing you here" BlackStar smiled, LeafClaw smiled as well "Same to you..Uhm..I gotta go.." LeafClaw then left, he walked off, away from the camp and away from the wind clan area, he went to the unclaimed areas where monsters(cars) were found. LeafClaw grumbled to himself "Ugh..Why does he have to do this, what did i do to deserve this?! Just..AGHHH!" He shouted and then he heard rustling behind him, he snapped over to the sound and then he started to follow it slowly, a cat popped out of the bush "AHHHHHH!" They both shrieked, LeafClaw jumped back "WHO IN THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU?!" LeafClaw shouted, the lynx-like cat hissed and backed away "WHO ARE YOU?!" The cat shouted back, LeafClaw hissed as well "TELL ME WHO YOU ARE FIRST!" LeafClaw growled out, the lynx cat hissed quietly again and then it cleared it's throat "PierceArrow.." The lynx cat said, it seemed to be it's name. LeafClaw tilted his head slightly, his eyebrows still knitted together and his ears bowed back "Uh huh..LeafClaw.." LeafClaw squinted suspiciously at the lynx, he nodded slightly "Now, what are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be with your clan? Or are you out hunting, possibly collecting recources" LeafClaw was talking much now, being social was always a part of him, he usually spoke a lot indeed, the lynx spoke "Stop asking so much..It's uncomfortable" The lynx snapped, his voice sounded a little like he was mocking him. LeafClaw scoffed "You can't tell me what to do, river cat." He said in a more serious tone, his tone being straight and rough, the lynx sighed "I'm not a river cat, i'm neither of the clans..I got kicked out of river clan, so that must be the reason" The lynx let out another sigh, a more annoyed one, LeafClaw's head perked up "Oh, how sad. You must be a real rule breaker, but really..Everything triggers your leader, they kind of ehh..Suck!" He chuckled dryly, LeafClaw's chuckle sounded more like a wheeze, the lynx cat smiled slightly "Well..I kind of was, i hated my leader so i disrespected them, and it got me kicked out" The cat scoffed and walked a bit away to the side, where it sat down and LeafClaw followed, sitting down in front "I've heard that wind clan was changing leaders after the previous Leader, BlackStar retired" The lynx spoke, wind blowing the fur on the sides of it's cheeks a little to the side, the fluffy ears swaying as well "Yes..Yes..It's actually me who is gonna be the next leader, my father which is BlackStar got injured and then retired, so now i have to find deputy.." LeafClaw said in a slightly gloomy tone, the lynx showed a bit of sympathy "Ah..I see, must be hard, i know you'll find one soon" The lynx smiled, LeafClaw nodded and smiled "I have to get back now, everything for the deputy games must be set up, follow if you'd like" The wind cat spoke, then standing up and trotting off, the lynx followed quietly.

Once the two cats entered the territory of the wind clan, and into the camp, the cats started yelling "WHY IS THERE A ROGUE HERE!?" People weren't so fond of rogues coming by here, but loners and rogues lived together so it was hard knowing if somebody was a loner or a rogue. LeafClaw blinked calmly, a small smile on his face "It's not a rogue, he's a loner. And i'm allowing him in, he will be entered in the fight for the deputy role if he pleases" Then LeafClaw and the loner walked off, into the leader's den. The den was big, with stone-made history books, stone-carved pictures with all the past leaders. There was also herbs, a big nest, shelves with all types of stuff. The loner's eyes widened "Woah..I've never been in a leader den this big.." The lynx-cat slowly walked in, scared to touch anything "Ahah, i heard that we have the biggest one as well" LeafClaw answered with a smile, walking over to one of the low shelves with books, he picked up one with a beautiful bark and dried leaf book cover with the finest of papers. LeafClaw opened it and picked up a feather and special ink, he dipped the end into it and he began writing "Sorry if i might zone out, feel free to explore, PierceArrow" LeafClaw's eyes stared deeply into the book while writing, PierceArrow hastily nodded and began searching through the shelves carefully, looking at all the books and herbs. LeafClaw turned the page, continuing to write on the other side, he let out a tough sigh after a while. PierceArrow was laying on the ground, curled up and relaxing, LeafClaw's eyes looked tired and he had a small black line around his eyes. PierceArrow smiled "It's quite late now, ain't it?" LeafClaw walked over to the entrance, sighing again and then PierceArrow followed "Yes, it is" PierceArrow answered, smiling still "Heh, everyone seems to be asleep. The games will start tomorrow" LeafClaw looked around as he spoke, the clan area looking festive "That's pretty nice, i'm excited" PierceArrow walked back into the den, he cleared his throat awkwardly "May i uhm..Erm.." PierceArrow rubbed his leg with his paw, LeafClaw chuckled "Yes you can sleep here" He answered PierceArrow's awkward mumbling, PierceArrow dipped his head "Thank you, sir" PierceArrow smiled and sat down in the big nest in the corner of the big den, he instantly fell into a sweet sleep. LeafClaw let out a tired sigh, a smile planted onto his face, he laid down beside PierceArrow "Goodnight, Pierce" LeafClaw chuckled slightly, laying down his head and falling asleep as well.