▒67▒ 🔹 The Amoria Palace - 3 🔹

⚪⚪💮⚪💮⚪🍎⚪💮⚪💮⚪⚪

Looking at the side they found Marquis Patrickson was laughing holding his belly, while Marchioness Erina covered her face behind her fan..

'I bet she is also laughing..'

Anisha thought while sighing..

"What the hell are you guys doing here??"

Marquis Verita looked a little pissed..

"Same goes for you ~"

Marchioness Erina smirked.. Which made Marquis Verita stop his whining..

After that she looked at Anisha and smiled..

Anisha smiled back and greeted them.. While her dad pouted and looked at the other side..

"Shall we enter??"

A manly voice spoke suddenly..

They looked at the back and found Harllod was walking towards them..

Thump!!

"Greetings Marquis Verita.. Hope you've been well.."

Harllod greeted elegantly..

"Ahh.. Yes, I'm fine~ It's good to see you.."

Anisha looked at her father who's voice seemed cheerful and looked somewhat happy..

'Hmmmm.. Seems like dad likes him a lot..'

Knowing her dad, she understands that he doesn't smile just to anyone..

Because he never smiles to anyone other than his daughter..
So, seeing this side of him made her curious..

And if she remember correctly, she have seen Harllod many times in their Verita mansion.. Though she didn't recognized him that time..

'Well now that I think about it, I've seen him couple of times in our mansion, before he officially came back from the border side..'

Anisha became confused..

'How come he visit dad a month before he was supposed to come back? Did he came back early but hid it from others but my dad? Why??'