seven.

Thank You for 100 Reads already :) I Love you all <3

-Chapter Seven-

Once He Had Got Back to his apartment, Jungkook had a quick shower and picked out his outfit for the Date he was going on with Taehyung. He was now currently Looking at his reflection as he debated on Wearing some Makeup or not. Sure, He wore It quite often since it made him feel pretty, But What if Taehyung Isn't into that? What if he finds it weird and Too Girly? He didn't want to disappoint the Older man.

He nibbled his lip and looked at his shelves of Makeup, grabbing a Glossy Red Lip gloss aswell as some eyeliner. It wasn't much, but He didn't want to Over-Do it. He applied the gloss to his lips, popping them a few times to evenly spread it, and then sat down on his bed with a smaller hand mirror as he drew his eyeliner. He loved creating tiny Wings, Almost giving his eyes a cat-like effect.

But because They were so doe-like and softly brown coloured, the liner only made them even more Puppy like.

After about 10 Minutes, he'd finished his eye liner and checked over himself, spraying his neck and clothes with Some Cherry-scented body spray before picking his shoes up, and making his way downstairs to wait for the CEO To Pick him Up.

Even Thought The Man had assured him that he doesn't expect anything today since it's only their first date, The Boy Felt the need to please Taehyung somehow. He sighed as he plopped down onto the couch, leaning down to put his Light blue converse on -Them Matching his soft Blue Oversized sweater.

About 10 Minutes later, there was a Knock at the door. Jungkook squeaked from the sudden noise, and let Out a Shaky Breath before standing up, nervously chewing on his sweater Paw as He went to answer the door. As his hand touched the handle, he slowly opened it a Little, slowly poking his head out, only to come face to Face with none other Then Kim Taehyung.

He quickly opened the door and smiled awkwardly while the elder smirked in amusement. "H-Hi..."

Taehyung's lips twitched up as his eyes scanned the fluffy boy's outfit. He was wearing some black jeans, an Oversized pastel blue sweater with matching converse. His hair was fluffy, and his eyes were sparkling innocently. "Well Don't you Look adorable, Hm?"

Jungkook pouted, cupping his cheeks with a nod as he he walked out of his house, closing the door behind him before locking it.

He put his keys in his pocket and Taehyung Grabbed his left hand, linking their fingers together before guiding the younger towards his Car that was parked on the pathway outside his house.

Jungkook Couldn't Help but blush timidly as The elder opened the car door for him, he mumbled a timid Thank You, and Buckled up as Taehyung walked around to get in the Other side.

When The elder sat down and closed the door, His manly scent Hit Jungkook all at once, the younger boy finding himself Fond of the smell. Taehyung Smelled Like Cigarette Smoke and Strawberries, and a light overspray of some cologne. It was an odd Combination, But he liked it. He'd always been sensitive to smells. Taehyung started the car and Jungkook looked out of the window as they drove away from his House.

"Taehyungie? Where are we going?" He asked, Cheeks warming up as a large hand was placed on his thigh, the elder's finger gently rubbing over his skin through rips in his jeans, His eyes kept on the road as he drove.