five.

"Come study in my dorm with me."

YOUR POV

YOUR POV

That's how it was for the next few weeks; I would go to the library, Bakugo would scratch his seat to gain my attention, we study in silence, then he would walk me back. It was like our unspoken bond, with small acknowledgements here and there.

We never told our friends about this. One, they would go berserk. Two... actually, that's the only reason why.

It was currently late afternoon and I was trudging up to the library when a sign tapped to the door stopped me from walking in.

'Library under repair. It will not be in use today.'

"That's weird. It was fine yesterday, whatever could be the problem now?" I said aloud. Right as I was about to go in, something gripped my shoulder.

"It said it's closed dumbass. Don't do something stupid." A gruff voice said.

Ah. Right on time.

"Right," I said sheepishly, scratching my neck. "I was just going to check and see what the problem was and whether I could still study inside, if you wanna join me you can-"

"Come study in my dorm with me."

...What?

"Umm, are you sure? I don't wanna be a bother-" but he was already walking away. I glanced at the sign one last time before sighing. Why does he wanna study with me all of a sudden? That's weird.

I quickly catch up to him and we walk in silence. I decided to ask him why he wanted to study.

"Because the library is closed you idiot," he snarled. "Plus, you look like you were struggling with your math. I so happen to be one of the top students in my class," he boasted, sending me a smirk.

Chills ran down my spine. He really is beautiful.

"Thank you for helping me, that's really sweet of-"

"WHO SAID I WAS HELPING YOU? I JUST DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO," he quickly yelled, trying to cover his pink cheeks.

Weird, his cheeks are always pink when he's around me.

I giggled softly as we were beginning to approach the 2A dorms. We walk in.

"Hey Kacchan, we were just wondering if-"

The entire class stops what they're doing and stare at me. I look over and see Bakugo's friends smirking at us.

"Shut up you damn nerd. Move it," he growls and he grabs my wrist, dragging me off to his room. The rest of the class is stunned to silence.

THIRD POV- Author's perspective

"Do you think they're..." Sato starts.

"No. Not yet at least. We'll make sure it happens," Ashido replied, sending the rest of her friends a smirk in return.

YOUR POV

As me and Bakugo arrive in his room, and I set down my books on his floor table. He went over to his desk drawer and quickly shoved a roll of tape into it.

Weird. Who just carries tape in their pocket.

He sat down next to me and grabbed my open math book.

"So, what don't you get?"

I took back my book and began to explain to him, but in all honestly, I don't think he was paying attention. I could feel his eyes burn through my head instead of my book. I quickly glance over at him to see if he was listening, but, as predicted, he wasn't.

"Did you hear what I said?" His cheeks started to glow red.

"What? Of course i did!!" He quickly defended, snatching my book away from my grasp again. He looked at it for a few seconds, then looked back at me.

"You idiot, sit closer to me. You won't be able to pay attention if you sit that far," and by that, he grabbed my thigh and pulled me closer to him. I yelped. We were now staring at each other, our faces only a centimeter apart.

I'll never get tired of looking at his gorgeous-

I quickly cough and turn back to my book. He does the same, but his hand shifted behind me more, and kind of loosely wrapt around my lower back. So if I lean back, his arm would be my support. I blushed and continued to pay attention to him explaining.

At the end of the session, we were borderline cuddling,

Don't ask how. I don't even know myself.

We were so close that I could feel his breathing. His arm was also on my other thigh, and my head was on his shoulders, his head on my head.

But, sadly, all good things come to an end.

It was getting late at night, and both of us didn't want to let go. It's weird, I didn't even know him a few weeks ago. And besides the fact that he's hot- headed, he's really sweet to me.

I wonder why.

I sigh and stand up, and began to pack my things back. I look back at him and see he's sulking and pouting.

Aww.

"Don't worry, we can do this again tomorrow. I actually learned a lot today, thank you so much Bakugo," I smiled at him.

"Whatever. And call me Katsuki from now on," he grumbled, trying to cover his pink cheeks.

I blushed. "Uhh, okay, sure. You can call me Y/n too from now on," I send him another smile.

"So... tomorrow, same time?" I asked as I headed for the door.

"...Yeah. Don't be late asshat," he replied.

"Wouldn't dream of it," I giggled and waved. I swear I saw the slightest smile on his face after i said that.

I left the 2A dorms and practically sprinted back to mine. I quickly entered my dorm, and to my surprise, Michiko was inside.

"Girl, where the hell were you? We were supposed to start that new anime today and- hey, you good?"

I wasn't. My tummy felt like jelly, and my head was cloudy. My cheeks were also really warm. I slid down the door and sighed like a lovesick puppy.

Michiko just stared at me.

"Bitch, if you don't tell me what happened today after school, I'll kill you."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

HEY LOL! How we liking the new chapter? I think I enjoy this schedule more; publishing a chapter every other day. I'm currently craving McDonalds :(( Anyways, don't forget to vote and recommend my loves, and constructive criticism is encouraged!

As always, stay safe my lovelies!

-M