12: 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥 ★

After getting dressed in my room, I stand outside of Elvis door. I scroll through text messages while I wait for the angel to come out.

I hear the door creak open and she walks out, slightly wincing. I slightly laugh at her which makes her glare at me and cross her arms.

She wears black leggings and a red oversized hoodie. Cute socks with flowers on them, on her feet. When she feels my eyes on her, she shuffles and wrings her hands together, nervously.

I now wear black sweatpants and a plain grey shirt, Nike socks on my feet.

"Well let's go, darling," I break the silence.

She looks up at me with the same glare on her face. She reaches her arms out in front of her, making grabby hands at me.

"So fucking cute," I say. I pick her up and place her on my hip. Her legs automatically wrap around my waist and her arms around my neck.

"Th-thank you, daddy," she whispers, shyly.

"You can call me that all you want baby, but not in front of your family. Understand?"

"Y-yes, sir," she responds.

"Such good manners, little girl," I smile at her. She nods her head, agreeing with me.

I finally arrive in the dining room. Gio and Leo are at the table, already eating. I place Elvi on the floor and pull out a chair for her. I sit next to her.

I grab two plates for us and put the food on the plate. French toast, strawberries, blueberries and bacon.

"So, did you two have fun last night?," Leo asks. Fucking bitch. Elvis face turns bright red at what he says. Leo laughs, obnoxiously loud. "Well I didnt know anything, but I for sure do now."

I slide Elvis plate over to her, after cutting her food. "W-Where's father a-and J-Jax?," Elvi asks.

"I dont know, but they should be done soon," Leo answers.

Elvi nods her head and begins to eat her food, making a mess with syrup on her face.

"Did y-you have fun at the b-ball last n-night, G-Gio?" Gio nods his head. "D-Did father meet Nico?"

"Yes, um, he did," Gio says quietly. "H-he threatened them," he mutters.

Leo decided to intervene. "He just said that if they hurt you, he'll hurt them."

"I did," Mario says as he walks into the room. "Same goes to you, Aleksander," he adds, staring at me with a blank face.

I nod my head, unbothered. I'm literally an assassin. But he can try.

I began to eat my food and tune out everyone's conversation, staring at the messy little girl beside me.

By the time I finish my food, Elvi is still eating and everyone has left. "Slow poke," I joke.

"B-be nice, you meanie. I'll st-stab you w-with my fork," she says, no joking to her tone.

"Yes ma'am," I respond with a smile, making her blush and look away. "Are you done, love?"

She nods. She barely ate anything other then the french toast. Just picked at the other foods.

I grab her chin with my hand and wipe the mess off of her face. When I'm done I give her a little peck on her lips, loving how she reacts.

"Okay, little one. Let's go back to your room."

She makes grabby hands again and I obviously pick her up again. How could you say no to her?

"Y-you should let m-me paint y-your nails, daddy." She wraps her legs around my waist again.

"As long as it's not hot pink," I agree, knowing if not she'll use her puppy eyes.

"Yay!"

I open the bedroom door and set her down. She grabs my index and middle finger, pulling me to sit in her vanity chair.

She digs through a basket of nail polish and takes out black polish. "I'll b-be nice and paint th-them black," she says. "To match your aesthetic."

She grabs both my hands and sits then on the table as she begins to carefully paint my nails.

A concentrated look stuck on her face and I never take my eyes off of her. Looking at the way her long hair flows, her eyes sparkle, her chubby cheeks kissed by the sun.

When she finishes my nails, she drags me to her little grey couch and sits down. I lay down next to her and put my head in her lap.

I grab her hand that isnt holding the remote and put it on my head, silently asking her to play with my hair. She does, her dainty fingers flowing through the smooth locks and twirling them around.

I hum in enjoyment and focus on the movie playing on the tv. Rapunzel.

I cant help but moan when her nails scratch my head and she pulls my hair slightly. I feel her legs rub together and smirk to myself.

Desperate baby.

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 836

-________-''

Tʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪs sʜᴏʀᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ.
Pʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ sᴍᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜʏ ɴᴏᴛ.

:)