Chapter 2

Hope ya'll enjoy!!

luv youuu <33

Fun Fact about me : I'm a Niall girl ;)

scene : Louis's house in Doncaster 

Louis checked his phone for the time before getting in the shower to get rid of some bad thoughts he had about Harry. He was going to see him in less than an hour and was unexpectedly excited. He didn't really want to learn this whole dance but Liam and the producers say it would look better if he actually danced.

And now he's glad he is doing these dancing lessons, especially from the pretty ballerina.

"Louis!" Liam called from the top of the stairs and Louis was just finished getting changed. 

Louis's outfit ^^^

Louis's outfit ^^^

"Coming payno." Louis laughed running down the stairs in his tracksuit.

"I'll drop you off and come to pick you up in a hour yeah?" 

"No Liam I can drive. Just stay here okay. Its not like he's gonna kill me." Louis laughed, leaving his house and getting into his range rover before driving to the ballet studio where Harry was completey freaking out.

Scene : Harry's ballet studio

So Niall had picked out Harry's outfit.

Just imagine black leggings instead of the jeans

It wasn't as bad as Harry imagines Niall's outfit to be but it sure did show off his bum plus it was just a black tank top on underneath, that harry hoped he wouldn't have to take off.

Harry was currently getting everything ready in the studio before Louis arrived. To say he was nervous would be an understatement.

"Hey Mate." Harry quickly turned around and Louis standing in the doorway again this time in a red tracksuit.

"Uh Hi Louis, come in, I w- was just getting ready to begin." Harry stutters and try to stop, he only does that when he's nervous or flustered. 

Louis slowly walks in towards Harry who at this point is just pretending to do stuff.