─ ²⁰. DID YOU JUST INSULT THE BLACK HAIR?

⚡︎
┄┄ .•* 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎 *•. ┄┄

𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧? 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲

────── *•. ⚡︎ .•*──────

Sunday morning Hermione decided to stay back in the common room with Dean and Seamus as Ron and Harry went out to the Owlery and kitchen. She spent the whole they with the two bloody idiots and guess what she found out? They're dating! Shocker, right? Well, Hermione thought so because of a really simple reason. They hadn't told her yet. Yes, they weren't going public with their relationship and didn't want to draw attention to them but it hurt her (not; but they didn't know that).

Thus if someone would look at their trio from across the common room; they would see a curly-haired witch, a magazine promptly placed upon her lap, turned the other way from the two boys while dramatically flipping through the magazine. Said boys had ignored her at first, rolling their eyes until the tallest gave up and started persuading Hermione to apologize. You would've seen a grin growing upon the silver-eyed witch as the offers (or blackmailing) were put on the table and swiftly turn to them when 'chocolate cake' was said (one of her weaknesses).

Besides the drama, Hermione had a great time with Dean and Seamus. Both of them had been occupied with... well, themselves and Hermione with the Tournament, Harry, Ron, Theo, Blaise, Corpses, etc. So they haven't been seeing much of each other lately. They spent the day playing Exploding Snap, eating, and discussing Muggle movies (which was a recurring thing in their little trio). By nightfall, Hermione retired to bed with Angelina Johnson who was heading up already.

Both girls talked for a bit outside the door of Hermione's dormitory and she couldn't help but be baffled by the amount of gossip she had gotten in a day without having to lift a finger. As it seems, Angie and George were becoming more serious; or at least from Angie's point of view. They still haven't gone on a date since the Yule Ball but they had been talking a lot more.

As she entered her dormitory was greeted by a pair of arms wrapping around her. At first, she thought Lavender was having one of her 'I love everyone' spontaneous moments that lasted about as long as they started, but as soon as she saw Regulus from beyond the person's shoulders she realized it was her mum.

"I missed you, Mia!" Her mum said grabbing her hand and pulling her onto the bed.

"I saw you two days ago, mum," Hermione frowned looking at her mother's hazel eyes which were glistening with something she couldn't pinpoint.

"How was y— Sirius?" Annora inquired sharing a meaningful glance with Regulus — what it meant Hermione didn't know, but she could probably guess

People really thought they were good at keeping secrets, didn't they? Or just thought Hermione wasn't bright, perhaps? She obviously couldn't have guessed she was actually from this world; soul switched as a baby, only to come back again after getting hit by a bus; all the while being able to see the dead, including her dead mother. But now that she had all that information it wasn't really nerve-racking to figure out who her father was, was it? She just needed proof, she wouldn't want to go around making assumptions for them to be totally off — Hermione had more dignity than making a total fool out of herself and claiming Harrison Ford was totally her dad. Not that that was her guess — though it would be cool.