ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23

TW - Sexual assault

TW - Sexual assault.

I DON'T KNOW for how long I've been tied in this chair, being tortured everyday. I can taste my own blood on my lips. The ironish flavor grew attached to my mouth.

Though it did hurt to be constantly tortured, I didn't give them the satisfaction of seeing me in pain. My face remained neutral, the only sign of hurt was the inside of my cheeks which I've been biting since the start.

I've been tortured before, this is not new. What people don't know is that sometimes emotional pain is worse then physical pain.

Depression is the cruelest punishment. There is no fevers, no raches, just the slow erosion of self as cancer. And just like cancer, it is a solitery experience. Mental pain is more dramatic than physical pain, but it's more common and more hard to beard. The frequent attempt to concel mental pain incrises the burden. Time doesn't heal the emotional pain like it does to the physical.

They usually leave food once a day. I didn't eat the food because I'm pretty sure it was drugged. But today someone came and injected something on my neck. I can't feel my body anymore, I barely have strength to keep my eyes opened.

The sound of the door being open makes me snap my head up. In front of me stands no other than Vladmir Ivanov and one of his buddies.

He stands there looking at me for sometime before starting to make his way to me. He aprouches me with an evil smile. His eyes sparkle with mischievousness.

He lowers himself at my level, since I'm tied on a chair still. His eyes gaze up and down my body with hunger and lust.

If it wasn't for the drugs  in my system I would have said something. But they are too strong. I've never felt so helpless.

"Beautiful." he states. His fingers trace my jaw as his eyes traveled to my breasts. He then starts to move down to my colerbone and breasts. I try to move but it doesn't help. I'm too weak.

I feel disgusted and dirty. But most importantly violated. So many memories come to my mind. But one in particular shines the most. Such a dark and sad day.