5

The Worse type of pain is when you're smiling just to stop the tears from falling -idk

****

Wind howling, rain pouring making tapping sound against the cafe window. I watch as people ran trying to get to where there supposed to be.

I sighed quietly to myself as I check the time on my phone. School would be over soon. I've been in this cafe most of the day after I walked out of class.

I couldn't go home, I knew my mom would be home and she'll be asking me questions on why I'm home so early.

My stomach groaned in hunger. I scanned the room to see if anyone heard. I don't think they did. Gosh I wish I had money right now, I'm staving to death.

Checking my phone for the last time, I stood up as the bell from the door rang.

"Lily?" I stopped in my track as I heard her voice. Okay what am I going to do? Run? That sound like a good idea if only I can run fast. Im just as slow a snail. I'll guess I'll just have to face her. Sooner then I thought.

I turn around and stare her in the eyes waiting for whatever she wanted to say. I just want to go home at this point.

"Are you okay?" Mrs heart asked. Well I would be fine If could go home to nice parents. Couldn't say that of course so I nod in reply. "Really? Because you walked out of my class with no explanation." Still not reply from me. Seriously what is she expecting me to do? Talk? Yeah right everyone knows I don't talk. "I wished you would talk to me." I seen the sadness fill her loving soft green eyes.

God I hate the fact to could make me feel bad. She doesn't even care about you. So don't waste your time and go and jump of a cliff. And there go the voices that I so desperately tried to ignore. Sadly I knew they were right, I mean why would she care about a worthless 17 year old who not even loved by her own parents.

"I've got to go." I say quietly. There I go, left the cafe and went home to hell. That what I like to called it anyway.

****

"Where were you?" Sat there was a woman who looked like me but with blood short eyes and hair that birds could live in. Now I think about it, what is she still doing here? I had thought she would be gone by time I got home.

"At school where else." I lied.

"Okay so would you like to explain why the school called and told me you walked out?" The school did what? Oh right the school has to do that. Dam I'm dumb. "Got nothing to say?" Hearing the anger in her voice made my flinch back, fearing that she would slap me. "I should have left you at a door step when I had the chance." Mum said while walking out the house as she slammed the door behind her.

When she had the chance? What did she mean?

A/N
Sorry I haven't posted since forever.

It isn't the best sorry about that also.

Tell me your opinion of the book so far :D

Bye :)