38

"Wait, you didn't say you love me just to get in my pants, right?" He joked as he leaned back, looking absolutely serious.

"I swear, sometimes you're so hard to like" She chuckled, putting one of her hands on the side of his neck and the other up to his hair, playing with it.

"Well, feelings are hard" She leaned in again and kissed him just to shut him up, still a small smile on her face as she leaned back.

"This probably isn't good for concussion recovery" He breathed out, looking rather dizzy as his blinking slowed down.

"Why didn't you say that the first time we started making out today? Idiot" She rolled her eyes, still, her voice filled with concern.

"Oh, I don't care" He smiled amusingly before he put his cold hand up against her cheek, stroking it with his thumb. "I just...really like your face"

"I like yours too" She spoke out softly, cupping his hand with her own.

Everything went completely quiet after that, except their heavy breathing, the sound of her heartbeat, and the rain falling outside the window. He dragged her in again, this time their kiss a lot more intense. His hands found her waist and he lead her onto his lap.

They pulled apart, her towering just a few inches above him, their eyes not leaving the sight of one another as the sexual tension only kept on building.
He started rocking her back and forth slowly causing her to gasp slightly at the sudden friction. The movement only quickened and as she felt part of her body start to pulsate, she took a grip on the back of his hair. His eyes were half-closed, completely focused on the sensation but as he looked up at her he couldn't help but smirk.

His lips moved over to her neck, and he started to kiss several spots gently as his hands moved down to her thighs. Suddenly, he flipped them over so she was now lying down in bed, him towering over her.

She chuckled slightly at the abruptness of it all as she pushed back some of his hair that had fallen onto his forehead.

She never wanted to let go of the feelings she was having now, the feelings surrounding him. They were too precious for her. It was as if whenever the two of them were together the world seemed to be put at pause. Because, as they were lying there it was as if the problems the two of them were having were nonexistent. Like every obstacle in their life could be defeated. As they were lying there they weren't Amelia Blackwell or Marcus Baker, they were nothing more but them. She had even forgotten she hadn't had a drink for nearly a day and a half, and that meant something.

Their make-out session had become more and more intense, far away from the innocent kiss they shared only minutes before. He tugged at her shirt and a second later it was off. His eyes landed on her chest, his pupils dilating before they landed back on her.

He was asking her without words and so with a head nod and a soft smile she let out, "I want you"

He had asked her that after he saved her from Peter and it truly was that simple. No, more letting others' opinions control her, from now on she was going to do what her heart told her to do.

"Wow" Amelia breathed out heavily as she rolled to the side and laid down on the pillow, her eyes staring up at the ceiling.

That was way better than the first time, if it even was possible.

"Yeah" Marcus laughed. "Well, I wasn't a virgin this time. Plus, I did some googling"

Amelia's eyes widened as her head turned to the side. Did he say what she thought?. "Wait? What?"

"I mean, not in like a creepy way, just research" He added casually.

"No," She shook her head as she laid herself closer to him. "You were a virgin that day when we..?"

"Yeah" The day they first slept together she thought she was just some meaningless fuck to him, but if what he was saying was true he had been just as vulnerable with her as she had been with him. It meant they took each-others virginities. "Why didn't you tell me"

"I thought you weren't. You know since you were with Peter" He responded lowly as he tilted his head to the side to look at her.

She let out a bitter laugh, not glad at the thought of him popping back into her head. "God, I'm glad I never did anything but kiss that douchebag"

"Me too" He chuckled before he sat up, reaching his hand to the floor to get his t-shirt. Once he had gotten it fully on and had put his feet onto the floor, Amelia took a hold of his hand, a frown making its way onto her face.

"You aren't going to leave again?" She asked softly, her heartbeat quickening. She knew it was silly to think, it was after all his house. But, the thought of him leaving the way he did last time hurt her.

"No" He furrowed his eyes, looking almost insulted as he shook his head. Then, abruptly, he pulled the comforter off her body and took a hold of her, carrying her bridal style out of bed. "I'm taking you with me"

She let out a squeal followed by laughter as he spun them around ones before he sat her down on his chair. "Where are we going?"

He shrugged, taking a hold of one of his hoodies before he started pulling it over Amelia's head. "Don't know. I'm just sick of being stuck in this room"

"Understandable" She agreed, simply watching with a small smile as he started putting his sweatpants on her as if she was a little kid that couldn't do it herself.

After that, they climbed out his window, Amelia's eyes traveling instantly up onto the night sky filled with stars once her feet had hit the ground.

She would never get tired of that sight.