10- Appointment

You know what Taehyung was right

Talking did help you and the walk definitely did. You felt much more relaxed but now your eyes felt heavy.

The day was really tiring and you barely slept.

After gulping down a glass of water you reached the bedroom only to find Namjoon comfortably sleeping on the bed. No way you were gonna sleep on the small bed.

You walked near the bed only to grab your pillow when your eyes fell on his face.

His eyes looked puffy and there were still tears staining his cheeks. His lips quivered. He was mumbling something which you couldn't really catch.

He was crying in his sleep.

All of a sudden you felt a pang of guilt hit you.

He is crying because of me.

Gently grabbing your pillow you left the room and decided to sleep in the guest room down the hall.

That night you realised you weren't the only one suffering.

He was just wearing this cold and reachable aura to hide his misery. To just cover up his own darkness.

-----------------------------

A deep groan left his mouth when he tried to open his eyes. His head hammered so hard.

He sat against the headboard clutching his head. The events from last night came flashing one after the other.

Fuck!

That's when he realised he fucked up.

He drank ..

After 4 years

Because of you!..

He felt so shitty that he had broken his promise just because of you. How could he even let your words affect him. He tried to get down when his eyes fell upon the bowl of hangover soup and pills that were placed on the side table with a glass of water.

He scoffed

Now she wants to act all nice after things she did yesterday?

--------------------------------

This morning you woke up later than usual. It was already 9 , Namjoon was still sleeping. It was obvious after the amount of alcohol he had yesterday.

Just the thought of you made you guilty .

Even when you weren't at fault whatever you said just out of anger and frustration of his harsh words.

Still the fact that your words triggered him and he picked up drinking again was tormenting you.

Yes even if you didn't mean you did hurt him.

Today was your Appointment. First Appointment.