5̲̅1̲̅

* Dazzline *

  I sat upright on my chair, trying my very best to read geography, but the thing is not even entering my head at all!

   It's been two days now since mom's outburst at my parents house and she's stopped me from going there. And I'm still wondering what on earth happened between them.

  It's so frustrating. Because I see less of mom now. She's always late from work. She comes home when Nathan and I are asleep and leaves before we wake up. She even takes Fayth with her!

  And I'm still surprised that mom's going to work because the mom I know prefers to work from home.

   Dad, I mean, Nathan's dad, hasn't left the country yet. He still comes here daily for the money he needs from mom and I have to keep seeing his ugly face.

  Ugh!

"HEYO MA PEEPS!" A male voice yelled as he walked into the class. I looked up to see Ayomikun and his best friend, Elijah, walking into the class with Ayomikun's hand wrapped around a girl's waist and Elijah's hand, hanging halfway in air like a girl.

  The guy looked very stupid. I'm fact, the both of them, plus the girl, looked very stupid to me.

   "SO!, MA GURL HERE DEY THROW PARTY AT SEVEN STARS HOTEL AND SHE DEY INVITE ALL OF UNA. I WAN SEE ALL OF YOU THERE OO. I NO WAN HEAR EXCUSE" He yelled and I hissed silently.

  The guy nearly deafened us all because his girlfriend is having a party? Seriously?

  "Why should we come to a Junior's party? No be SS1 this girl dey?" Someone else asked and my eyes almost popped out of their sockets. This girl is in SS1, and she's having boyfriends? In fact, throwing a party?

   Ayomikun turned and looked at me. "Dazzline go dey there naa. So make all of una come oo. I no wan here excuse" he replied the person and most people started hailing him and collecting the girl's numbers.

  I was already feeling annoyed with this nonsense they're displaying. I never even said I'm going to that stupid party. We're having our WAEC exams in few weeks and all they're thinking of is party?

   I looked at the girl and my blood started boiling instantly. Why? Well, because she has green braids on her hair and she's not wearing her blazers. What more? She's not wearing socks at all.

Normally, I'd just overlook it but it's the audacity for me! She has the audacity to walk into the SS3 class! A senior class!, dressing like this.

   "Hey!" I called out, "Ayo's babe".

She looked at me with a bright smile. "Yes Dazzline?"

  Ehn? Where did the senior fly to?

    "What's your name?" I asked her, my smile matching hers. The only difference is that mine was fake.

   "Florence", she replied.

"Okay." I said, nodding. "Florence, why did you use green braids?" I asked and her smile faded. She even rolled her eyes.

   "Nothing. I just felt like it", she replied in a duh tone.

"Okay, why don't you have your blazers on and where is your socks? Why aren't you putting them on?", I asked and she rolled her eyes, again.

   "Again, cause I just felt like it", she replied in the same tone.

   I frowned. "And you knew all this things and still decided to walk into a senior class? A class where the Senior girl and boy are? And their assistants?" I asked and she rolled her eyes, again!