VI

All chatter in the pavilion stopped, Y/n immediately assumed this was someone you didn't want to mess with and her fingers immediately went to her belt.

Instead, the boy offered a kind smile, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fucking fine- I mean yeah..."

The blonde boy helped Y/n to her feet as David ran towards her.

"Y/n! Jason! Hi~ If you want Grace you can come and join me and Y/n at the Aphrodite Tables. Maybe we could coax Piper into sitting with us~" David grinned in a mischevious manner.

Jason just shook his head, "You know she doesn't like me anymore, David. Besides, I was going to go sit with Percy and the others. Hazel and Frank came to visit us and Reyna is coming tomorrow after Frank gets back to Camp Jupiter."

"Oh, alright. Tell Nico and Will I said Hi, kay?" David replied.

"I will, and... You must be the new camper Chiron and Percy told me about. Y/n, right?" Jason asked, a small sparkle in his eye.

"Yeah, that's me... um, I was wondering if Percy would let me ride Blackjack after dinner, could you ask him for me?" Y/n asked, this boy had a familar air to him, one of power....

One of Zeus.

"Sure, I'll ask him for you."

And just like that, the blonde boy was gone.