④⓪

𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱: 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀:  -𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱:...

-
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱: 𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆 !!
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝟭: 𝗟𝗠𝗔𝗢
𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝟮: 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗲
𝘅𝗼𝗹𝗼_𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗱𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗮: 𝗕𝗢𝗜𝗜𝗜
𝗽𝗲𝘆𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁: 𝗟𝗠𝗔𝗢

𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱: 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀:  -𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱:...

𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱: 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 @ 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱
-
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱: 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗯𝗵
𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗲: 𝗜 𝗔𝗟𝗥 𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗦𝗠 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗙𝗙
𝘅𝗼𝗹𝗼_𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗱𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗮: 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗼𝗳𝗰 😩
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝟯: 𝗮𝘄𝘄𝘄
-
Jacob and Eleanor had gone shopping to start decorating the twins room.

For the first year they would share their room, one side for the girl one side for the boy.

They had gone shopping for paint, furniture, blankets, and clothes as well.

The two had a lot of free time now, they could finish it in possibly 2 days.

Which they did, the room was left amazing. They had everything set up, and just waited for their children to pop out.

Well, they had everything but the names. They didn't know what to name them. They had a struggle with it.

So they decided to wait last minute because it would come last minute for sure.

The two sat down on the living room floor eating (cooked) sushi, their favorite. .

Skip 2 months

The two were patiently waiting for the next two months to come faster. They had been doing photo shoots, learning how to be good parents, and even practicing with family.

As excited as they were they were also scared. This was their first time having children, and it was two.

They pushed through it though, they know that at the end of their day they would give it all their best.

The twins were growing healthy, and kicked a lot. especially at night.

Two month skip

in just a few days, the twins were going to be here.

everything had been packed, the car seats, the hospital bag, and everything you need when you have a baby.

eleanor was planned to have the babies July 15. It was only 3 days away.

She had been starting to get contractions, she hated them so much. but as long as those two kids were happy she wouldn't mind as much.

Jacob had been by eleanor's side every moment. He didn't wanna leave in case the twins accidentally popped out.

"enjoy these last moments of silence," eleanor laughed

"imagine we get cry baby's," he laughed

"long sleepless nights."

The two watched TV until they fell asleep.

July 15

Eleanor and Jacob had gone to the hospital at 9 am, and she didn't go into labor until around 12 pm.

It was painful, and even jacob felt in pain seeing her push the kids out.

The first twin was out and jacob held it, he was crying. and he didn't mind anyone seeing him cry.

"look," he smiled showing eleanor the baby who was still pushing

The second one came out around 5 minutes after.

The two held their babies for a few minutes until they had to get cleaned.

"how do you feel?" jacob asked her

"like rip that," eleanor laughed before she could finish her sentence, "i'm kidding, it hurt a lot"

"i'm sorry you had to go through that," he said looking at her

"well we get our lifetime of happiness," she smiled, "i don't mind"

"sorry to interrupt, do we know the names for the twins yet?" the nurse smiled

"uh yes," jacob smiled

"what will the names be?" the nurse asked

"sophia marie," eleanor smiled

"andddd Evan Grey" jacob smiled

"great, thank you" the nurse smiled going away

"was yours last minute?" jacob asked

"yeah was yours too?" she laughed

"well i started thinking about his name last night"

"ahead of the game," eleanor smiled, "i just wanna carry them"

"me too," he smiled, "they'll come soon."

And they did. The babies were 5 pounds. Healthy, and beautiful.

Eleanor and Jacob carried them and talked to them. They would give a small small smile here in them. But they mostly slept.

Jacob and Eleanor were happy, finally parents.

Everything had changed so much in a couple of months, but they didn't complain.

Happier than ever.