24

LAYLA POV

-

" ok bae , me and yazz going to the store. You want something ? " I asked fazo as I picked my keys up off the island.

" nah "

me and yazz went and got in the car and left.

" so what we going to the mall for again ? " yazz asked

" because weee are going out tonight " I said

" WHO ? GIRL WE PREGNANT " she looked me upside my head.

" we don't have to get drinks and stufff , we can just go to a arcade or something. something fun" I shrugged , she was literally the closest thing I had to a sister.. even though raven was my blood sister she acted like my biggest enemy.

" ouuu , the one with the virtual reality games" she got excited

" yep , right down the street from the mall "

" okay bet " she said as I found a parking space close to the building because I really ain't wanna do a lot of walking.

I parked and we got out.

" so arcade , something casual but not too casual?" Yazz asked opening her hot fries.

I nodded " mmmhm "

" so tell me , you and fazo been normal since y'all found out you was pregnant ? " she asked

" yeah , nothings changed. well I mean he proposed to me " I said showing her the ring.

she gasped loudly " OMGG " she squealed causing everybody that was walking next to us to look.

I popped her arm " stop "

" I'm sorry I'm just so excited for you , so that's why it was still some rose petals here and there "

" yepp "

we finally got into a store and we looked around for some clothes.

FOOGI POV