ᗢ﹒O4

70bb @lilbaby70 • 20msage is only using @tommyinnit for the clout lol💬🔁🤍|SAGS !! @sagenotfound • 7mget better soon

sage is only using @tommyinnit for the clout lol
💬🔁🤍
|
SAGS !! @sagenotfound • 7m
get better soon

70bb @lilbaby70 • 20msage is only using @tommyinnit for the clout lol💬🔁🤍|SAGS !! @sagenotfound • 7mget better soon

💬🔁🤍
|
go.vote @and.comment • 7m
#GRASSQUEEN
💬🔁🤍

———————————
Trending in United Kingdom
#GRASSQUEEN
Content creator sagenotfound stands up against a hater, telling them to touch some grass. fans outrage and call her the grass queen.
Trending with #swagenotfound
———————————

sage looked up at tommy, letting out a giggle as they sat by her desk. "this is brilliant. i am literally trending tommy!" she grinned. "thats cool sags." he cuts off, "sorry, i mean swagenotfound." he quickly bows, grinning and sitting back down. "weirdo." she elbows his arm.

the two decide to discord video call tubbo, giving him a fright. "sage! your room is now 1000% funnier!" he gasps, turning on his camera. the three of them burst into laughter, then sage quickly stops and pulls a straight face. "that was only 50% funny." sage sighs, resulting in more laughter for them all.

they talk about their day and the vlog, meeting ksi and the big run to get to him. "i am so jelly!" tubbo whines, crossing his arms and pouting. "dont worry tubs, i can buy you a train ticket here whenever, because i care for you unlike tomster." sage rolls her eyes, smirking as tommy looks at her.
"fuck. you." tommy quickly stands up, picking sage up and locking her arms so she couldn't move. he threw her onto the bed, turning back to her monitor and pretending to dust off his hands, sitting down. "so my great friend tubbo, how many bitches have you threw." he continues.
"why are you so annoying!" sage groans in the background, grabbing her phone and sitting up on her bed, she scrolled through discord, replying to messages then soon checking insta.

after another good 20 mins with tubbo, george soon came into the room. "me and will cooked dinner, come down." george smiles and leaves, leaving the door open for them. sage grabs her phone and stands up, quickly pushing tommy onto the bed and running off. "race you!" she shouts back up, causing tommy to quickly get back up and race down competitively.

to sage's delight, she won their little race. they all sat at the table, eating george's cooking and talking about random topics. george's cooking wasn't bad, others had complained but she had gotten used to her brothers cooking, to the point where it was actually good. sage was being a bit left out in the conversations, but she didn't mind. more time to eat.
soon enough she started answering and agreeing to things said, like video plans and tommy's vlogs. sage turned her head up to wilbur and tommy. "when will you two be leaving?" she asks,
wilbur grins and looks at sage. "until george gets sick of us! only joking, we'll leave tomorrow afternoon."
sage nods, soon enough they finish eating and go back to whatever they were doing.

sage sits on her chair, with tommy laying on her bed, he was scrolling through twitter whilst she was busy editing a video, occasionally asking tommy how to do something. soon enough he pulled up a chair and helped her.
"tommy this is so confusing. how do you do this?" she groans and leans back, turning to face him.
"its not hard once you get the hang of it."
"what if i don't get many views ? i hardly ever post on youtube." she sighs
"everyone can plug you video sags, relax!" he smiles and pats her shoulder, going to her computer and skimming through her editing so far. it was a skybattle video , she was actually decent at it, not as good as technoblade though.

tommy makes a few fixes and helps out, showering her various shortcuts. soon enough he got a few blankets out, thankfully her bed was low so they could easily talk. her pc was playing a netflix movie, with them sitting on a pile blankets. sage was watching, as tommy occasionally checked his phone.
"tommy, do you think dream would actually add me to the dreamsmp?" she tilts her head.
tommy lets out a small grin, shrugging his shoulders. "i am under an oath to not tell you anything."
she gasps. "dickhead!" sage groans, grabbing a pillow and whacking him with it.
"sags, lets film a tiktok." tommy gets up and goes onto tiktok, picking a sound. "basically, i'll be like i am in a girls room. you will be like omg tommy get outtt." he mocks her voice ridiculously. "then i will sadly walk out."
"okay. this is my trial acting." she grins.

"hello tiktok. i am at a girls house." he moves the close up camera to sage, she gives a glare and pushed it away.
"tommy get out of my room!"
"okay... sorry.." he shows his socks to the camera, soon walking away till the audio ended.
he immediately comes back in and sits on her desk, logging into his things and captioning it.
"what are you doing?" sage looks at him, they'd both already forgotten about the movie.
"i have to continue the tradition." tommy replies, then clicking start stream. he plays his usual 'hey, listen!' soundtrack and cracks open a can of coke.
"HEY CHAT!" he grins. gosh he was so different on camera, she had alot to learn.

0:04:16 | WHAT HAPPENED TO UR ROOM
0:04:16 | CHECK HIS TIKTOK OMG
0:04:17 | WHERE IS GRASS QUEEN

he moves the camera over to sage, who then throws up a peace sign and sits on the chair next to him.
"hey chat! yeah, motherinnit got sick of him so george had to keep him under our roof." she rolls her eyes, resulting in tommy glaring at her whilst she wasn't looking. as he spoke about what he was doing, which was a qna, sage went onto his twitch on her phone, shitposting in his comments. tommy looked down at her phone.
"SAGE IS TIER 3 SUBBED?"
"tommy shut up."
"MY NUMBER ONE FAN!!"

0:12:57 | SAGE IS EXPOSED
0:12:57 | more like a stan using him for clout
0:12:58 | GRASS ^

"i'll kill you tommy."
"you wouldn't."
she grabs a pair of scissors, putting them in position to stab him, suddenly george walks in, groggily and obviously annoyed.
"you two need to stream quieter, the whole neighbourhood can hear you."
"sorry gogs." sage gets up and leaves the room with her brother. tommy watches then turns back to his stream, leaving a shocked but mocking expression on his face.

sage comes back in. "i knew it! they've both been drinking, thats why he was so moody." she groans, leaning back in her chair.
"and they left us out!" tommy makes a sad face, chat already loving it.
tommy continues with his stream, they both answered alot of questions. an hour passes and he soon ends it. "whew, i'm tired." he turns everything off, as he was already in joggers and a hoodie, he got straight under the blankets on the floor. he was already comforted by more blankets and cushions.
"goodnight tommy." sage yawns, getting into bed and plugging her phone on charge.
"goodnight.. dickface." tommy smirks, covering his smile with the blanket.

"you'll regret that."