CAUGHT CUDDLING - MINSUNG PT. 2

SHIP: Minsung

PLOT: The next morning social media is flooding with comments about that one V-live, what does JYP have to say about it?

WARNINGS: Anxiety

MINHO P.O.V.

I woke up, the sunlight coming out of the window blinding me for a few moments before I got used to it. I felt a pair of eyes on me I looked down. There he was, my perfect little boyfriend, staring at me with big eyes and a cute pout on his lips; God, what did I do to deserve him?

"Hey there cutie," I said gently, my morning voice prominent, "how did you sleep Sungie?"

I saw slight uneasiness in his eyes before he broke into an uneasy smile.

"I slept well..." he mumbled.

"But..." I continued for him.

"But I checked my e-mail from my phone this morning, and JYP contacted me, saying he wanted to talk to both of us this afternoon, about yesterday's V-live and the whole cuddling situation," his voice shook slightly hinting how scared he was.

I swallowed hard and kept quiet for a few seconds sorting my thoughts out, I couldn't let Jisung be anxious until the afternoon. He had described to me how it felt for him, and I know how unbearable it would be for him to feel like this for an hour, let alone half a day.

"Feeling anxious sweetheart?" I asked softly, running my fingers through his silky hair.

I felt him nod against my chest as he sucked on a deep breath, which came out short and shaky.

I knew I couldn't tell him to breathe, that would only make him feel even worse and very frustrated. Instead, I started exaggerating my breathing, making my inhales and exhales prominent, lifting and dropping my chest as much as I could. Jisung was soon aware of what I was doing and he started taking my breathing as a guideline.

After some time of him breathing properly, I started to whisper sweet nothings and reassuring phrases in his ear and pressing gentle kisses on any zone of his head I could reach, however, I never stopped exaggerating my breathing, he would be the one deciding when he could continue on his own.

"I'm feeling better Minnie," he whispered.

I took that as my cue to let him try to breathe by himself, I started stroking his back, as a way to substitute the whisperings, since I wanted to focus on hearing his breathing, making sure it stayed slow and calm.

After ten minutes or so, he looked up at me, smiling lightly.

"Feeling better now... Can we just do something to keep my mind busy please?"

"Of course baby, do you remember that book you were reading yesterday?" I earned a nod from him, "how about you read it out loud for me while I make breakfast for the both of us hmm? How does that sound?"

He nodded; he got up and grabbed a rather thick book as I held out my hand for him to hold. He took it and intertwined our fingers and I guided him gently towards the kitchen.

He sat down on the couch and opened the book living the dry flower he used as a bookmark close to him. That's one of the things I love about him.

Every time I gift him some flowers, whether it's for a special occasion or because I feel like it, he always puts them in a vase with water. When they start to wither, he takes out the one that is in the best state and crushes it flat. After he uses them as a book mark as they finish drying completely. Whenever I give him a new bunch of flowers and he can repeat the process, he stores the old one in an album.