Chapter 11: Party Surprise Pt-1

' Loving you wasn't my choice,
It was a decision made by my heart'

Author's pov

Y/n waa sitting in front of her dressing table finishing her makeup and putting some jewellery. You all must be wondering why?

Its been a month after the incident. Jin tried lot of things to make y/n forgive him. He didn't beat her, nor had sex with her. No abuse, no harsh words, nothing. Y/n was happy that he didn't do anything. After all its only safe if she don't have any physical and mental problem while being pregnant. Actually a lot happened in this month and by meaning lot is, I mean LOT! Jin had changed a little. He didn't behave cold towards y/n. He didn't know why he was doing thing.
Merra also found out about y/n's pregnancy. Y/n's vomiting continued for days and that got Merra concerned so she asked y/n directly one day. As promised, Y/n told everything and being happy was an understatement for Merra's feelings. She never was so excited and joyful about any other thing. Merra knows about the contract and she also agreed to keeping the pregnancy secret. She took care of Y/n and feed her a lot more. Merra knows about Namjoon taking Y/n for checkup and therapy. She trust namjoon as much as she trust's y/n.

On the other side, new love stories are starting to create. Jk and hani always have cute fights on small things. They have gotten more closer. They are sure they like each other but no one ia making the first move. They both can be scene together always and this didn't go unnoticed by everyone around them. Jimin and jisoo aren't the same as jk and hani. They are total opposite. Jimin will always gey jisoo's attention and make her laugh everytime. He also make some flirtrous comments and make her fluster everytime. He is still planing to propose her to be her girlfriend on the graduation day. Now comes the craziest couple on the list. Tae and jhiyo. They both are mixture of everything. Being funny, having fights and solving them again in 5 minutes. The both hang out a lot and to be honest Mrs.Kim has already knows that she is going to have beautiful daughters-in-law. Daughter's ? Yup you guessed right. Everyone knows about hwasa's pregnancy and the proposal. Everyone congratulated the couple and are soon planing about there marriage. Mrs.Kim couldn't ask more that this. She is happy to know that her son's had made great choices for future.

Today is the party about partnership in between park's and kim's and soon to be the new CEO of company. Mr.Kim has decided to hand over his company to his first and the eldest son Kim seokjin. In these years jin has gained a lot more profit to the company and Mr.Kim is soon going to be retired.

Today is going to be a special night and a little surprise is been coming on its way.

Author's pov end.

Y/n's pov
7:48 pm

I checked a last time in the mirror and turned around to leave. I was surprised to see jin standing there looking at me. When did he get in here? He was still looking at me so I snapped my hands in front of his face.

Y/n: What are you doing here?

He snapped out.

Jin: Uh..Um...yeah. We are ge-getting late. Le-let's go.

Y/n: Okay.

I said and walk past him but he caught my hand and turned me around.

Y/n: What happened? Is there something I forgot?

Jin: N-No. Actually-