Friendship at Hogwarts

I leave the hospital after a few more hours of resting. It's a Saturday so I hop into my normal clothes, some black jeans and a Slytherin green sweater. I thank Madam Pomfrey for taking such good care of me as I push my way out of the big wooden doors.

I end up in the dorms and I walk into the common room to spot Draco and Blaise sitting side by side on the couch looking rather sheepish.

Blaise stands up awkwardly and Draco pulls him back down at first instinct which looks quite comical. I try to hold in my laugh but a small giggle escapes.
Draco clears his throat and makes room for me on the couch.
"Hello (Y/N), how are you feeling?".
"Alright until you decided to be an idiot", I mutter crossly with my arms folded.
Draco looks taken aback. "Potter started it", he defends himself. "Don't be ridiculous", I roll my eyes and sigh.
Blaise shuffles his feet and then looks at me with great big puppy eyes.
"We're sorry (Y/N)."
Draco grunts like a horse. "Well...I'm sorry", he begins to blush.
"It's okay Blaise. At least one of you shows remorse", I glance slyly at Draco trying to make him feel bad and it seems to have worked. He turns his body around to face me and Blaise on the couch and says "I am sorry".
I sigh. "It's fine".
"It's not fine. It's all my fault".
"What? Draco how is any of this your fault?".
"I should've been there with you (Y/N), to protect you", he looks away.
"Me too", Blaise chimes in, "I was so worried I when I found out you were in trouble and then when you were safe I still couldn't sleep all night".
I lean in and squeeze Blaise into a tight hug, then I turn to Draco and look at him in his grey eyes, stopping for a minute to examine him, then I lean in and give him a bear hug.
"Group hug?", Blaise suggests and I laugh.
"Merlins beard Blaise, sometimes I wonder why were friends".
"OI! You're the one with anger issues", he raises his shoulders cheekily.
I try to pull them both into a group hug but they struggle out and start tackling each other on the floor like children.
"You two are something else", I pretend to be mad but I smile to myself as I watch.
No matter what happens at Hogwarts, as long as I have my friends I know I'll be fine.
"Get off me Blaise I need to get a drink of water", Draco pants and gets up off the floor.
"I need something a little stronger then water after that", Blaise shakes his head.
"You are such an old man", I say in between laughs.
Nevertheless we all get up and make our way out of the common room to get some water, or as Blaise suggested something a little stronger. I'm thinking butter beer.