Battle of Maplegrid Beach

Amelia woke up and quickly did the exact same thing she had down the other days of her class

Amelia woke up and quickly did the exact same thing she had down the other days of her class. Today was the last day of the girls class. Halloween was creeping up and Amelia couldn't contain her excitement. Halloween was her favorite holiday. She quickly put on some cat ears and walked down her stairs. Her mother ran over and hugged her as she did every morning. Her mom had calmed down a bit more since nothing has happened to the family in months. Amelia then sat down across from her father and ate her breakfast. Her family all spoke together talking about their days that they had ahead of them.

The three then stood up and held each other's hands and smiled at one another. They then apparated to the ministry. Once again the green fire stopped when the family walked out. Amelia gave her parents hugs and then they walked away from one another. Amelia walked into her class and sat down. She would be taking the exam for her to receive her licenses to become a breeder.

She took out her quill and Mrs. Sweet passed out the test. Amelia read each question and flew through it. It had to be one of the easiest test she had ever taken besides Hagrids Owl which consisted on basic facts about the animals they studied. Amelia was one of the first people done only second behind Amy. Amelia put her test on the teachers desk and the teacher flicked her wand and then graded it immediately. "100% congratulations." She said and gave the girl her licenses and the girl almost jumped up and down. She would have to interview for some of the breeding centers in the area.

Amelia then walked out of the classroom excited to branch out into the newest part of her life. She carefully made her way towards the green fires. "Wait!" She hears and she looks behind her seeing Amy. Amelia stops and looks at the girl. "Yes?" Amelia asks annoyed she had gotten a strange feeling the first time she had ever met Amy. After the first class Amelia had heard the girl whispering to herself but she would always stop when she saw Amelia looking at her.

"I'd like to say sorry" Amy said and Amelia took a deep breath. "For what?" She asked wanting the girl to admit. "For saying that word" Amy said trying not to roll her eyes at the girl. "Thank you I accept your apology" Amelia said and turned again. "Wait!" Amy said and grabbed the girls hand. Amelia looked at the girl. "I was wondering if I could maybe come over?" Amy asked and she gave Amelia a pouty face. Amelia who had never been able to say no gave the girl a heartwarming smile. "Of course!" She said even though she partially didn't want the girl to come to her home...

The two girls then stepped into the fireplace and it was then that Amelia noticed the flask the girl was holding. "What's in that?" Amelia asked and Amy started to stumble over her words. "I uh had to drink a ton of water because my body dehydrates a lot!" She says and Amelia nods her head it was a good enough reason for her. The two then appearated back to the Maplegrids home.

"Wow!" Amy said looking at the girls home. "Thank you" Amelia said and the two walked into the kitchen. "Would you like something to drink?" Amelia asked and Amy shook her head no. Amelia then grabbed some water for herself. She then sat down at the Maplegrids dining room table. Amy sat across from her and they sat in silence.

Cedric was coming soon to celebrate with the girl and her parents. Amelia had celebrated with Cedric a month ago that he had made the team and was now one of the beaters for Puddlemore United despite trying out for the seeker. He was still happy he made the team and Amelia was proud that he had made the team.

The two girls sat there in awkward silence until they both heard a pop in the living room. "Amelia!" She hears Darlene yell. "In here!" Amelia yells and Darlene and Bradley walk out and see the other girl in one of the chairs. "This is Amy!" Amelia said introducing her confused parents. "Hello" Darlene said and Amy quickly got up and walked towards the bathroom taking her flask with her.

Amelia looked at her parents confused. Then Cedric popped up in the living room. He held flowers and gave them to the girl. "Congrats graduate!" Cedric said and kissed the girl. "These are beautiful!" Amelia said smelling the white Roses. She however quickly took out her wand. "I already checked for nargles" Cedric said and gave the girl a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you I didn't want to have to worry about them" Amelia said and Cedric laughed.

Then there was a sudden pop and everyone in the house heard it come from outside. The Maplegrid's all looked at one another and then the bathroom door opened. The whole family gasped when it wasn't Amy. Bellatrix Lestrange sat there smirking.

The whole family quickly grabbed their wands and threw a spell at the witch. She however blocked them and then quickly appearated out of the house causing a large hole to form in the ceiling. "Amelia stay close to Cedric!" Bradley yelled and the four Wizards ran out of the house. The rain was pouring causing each one of them to get completely soaked in seconds. The thunder and lightning lit up the pitch black skies and the ocean was whipping waves all around.

The lightning lit up the beach which is now the battlefield. There had to be around ten death eaters on the beach. Spells were sent at the family who were unable to get close enough to disapparate. Amelia yelled "expelliarmus!" and a red light was sent out by her wand. It hit a deatheater straight in the chest and caused him to fly back.

A death eater who looked half man and half wolf began to duel Amelia. He sent curses at the girl in which she quickly blocked it. "Levicorpus!" Amelia yelled and the wolf went flying back 30 ft high.

Cedric then quickly jumped in front of Amelia blocking a killing curse that was sent towards her by Bellatrix Lestrange. Amelia quickly turned and ran after Bellatrix who was flying around the battle. Amelia quickly sent a spell towards her and she blocked it and landed on the ground. Her laugh echoed throughout the beach. Amelia turned her head for a moment to see Darlene and Bradley fight three death eaters together while Cedric fought two.

Bellatrix sent a spell to the girl and she blocked it. Amelia quickly sent a curse towards the girl and she blocked it stepping back a little. It seemed she was a little shock by the girls power. "Crucio!" Bellatrix screamed and a red light popped out of her wand. Amelia blocked it immediately and sent another strong curse towards the women. This time the curse hit the women sending her back and hitting the ground.

Amelia then quickly turned towards her parents and sent a "Reducto!" Towards the six death eaters. They were all knocked to the ground causing the girls parents to look at her shocked. Cedric who was now battling a healed Fenir Grayback sent a curse sending him once again back.

"Avada Kedavra" Amelia heard and a killing curse was sent by Bellatrix Lestrange. The curse hit Darlene who immediately fell to the floor limp. Amelia screamed and sent a spell out of her wand causing a explosion. It hit Bellatrix Lestrange sending her back and limp she was knocked out.

Amelia then saw another green light be sent and hit a crying Bradley. Amelia saw Fenir Grayback had sat up once again. Bradley then also went limp and Amelia screamed once again. Her face was wet now from the pouring rain and her tears. Cedric quickly sent a spell towards Fenir sending him back once again.

"Millie we gotta go!" Cedric screamed as more and more death eaters landed on the beach. Bellatrix had now sat up and looked at Amelia scared. The only wizard Bellatrix had ever feared looked at her and then quickly disappeared in a blink of an eye.

I hope you all didn't enjoy this chapter! I'm very sad we had to kill off Amelia's parents but I feel like we needed to. But isn't it kinda fun that Bellatrix is scared of Amelia... I'll see you soon!