Back at It

-2 weeks later-

-Y/N POV-

"C'mon Cavy!  Three more, you got this!"  I prompted as me and Valkyrie spotted Cav as she benched.  Caveira opted to not have a spotter, but eventually gave in, so long as there were two of us, one on each side of the barbell, so not to have her face in someone's crotch if she needed help.  We squatted down with the bar, keeping our hands under it, as she huffed out another rep.  "Cavy?  Wink if you can go further"  I asked as her arms started shaking.  When no wink came after a few seconds, I nodded to Valkyrie, and we lifted the bar from her grip, and rested the bar on the rack.  I helped her sit up, but she knocked my arm away and sat up on her own, breathing hard, her red tank top now sported a large pool of sweat.

"Well, good news is, you PRed"  Valkyrie acknowledged, putting up Caveira's score on the overall benching scoreboard.  She was now in 6th place, only two hundred points behind Valkyrie herself.  I picked up Caveira's water bottle and handed it to her, to which she accepted gratefully.  She took a long swig, almost finishing the bottle.  Afterwards, she began throwing her recently-healed arm into a circular motion.

"How's the arm?"  I asked her.

"Decent"  she replied simply, hopping up from the bench.

"Well, I hope it will be well enough for this evening"  Valkyrie prompted, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Well, about that..."  Caveira started, immediately making Valkyrie frown.

"Seriously Cav?  You're only telling me now?"

"I'm kidding!  Just joking, Valk.  We're looking forward to it"  she chuckled, motioning me to follow her.  I wave to Valkyrie, and follow Caveira to the treadmills.  Before she got on, she whispered to me.  "I completely forgot.  What is it that Valk is yapping about?"  she asked.  I chuckled.

"We have a double-date tonight with her and Kapkan.  Unless you're not feeling well, then-"

"Nope nope, I'm perfectly fine.  Besides, should be fun"  she shrugged, hopping on the treadmill.  "Coming on?"  I shook my head.

"Went on a run with Ash this morning to discuss upcoming training.  She wants to run a full-scale simulation.  Everyone partaking."  I explained, leaning onto the treadmill next to her.

"Everyone?  Can the simulator even do that?"  she asked, plugging in the parameters of her run.  I shrugged.

"I brought it up.  She seemed to have very big faith in the system."

"And if it can't?" she asked.  I shrugged.

"She wouldn't cross that bridge.  Guess we'll have to wait and see"

"Uh huh.  And when will this be?"

"Um...next Tuesday, 1300"  I answered.  Caveira nodded, beginning her run.  While she ran, I deviated to the weights, and slipped two 45lb plates to either end of the barbell, and slid under.  Letting out huge breaths, I began doing reps, going for 5 or 6 in a row before racking the bar, taking a breather, and doing it over again.  About halfway through, I saw someone walk over to me out of the corner of my eye, and stand near the bench.  I finished my set, racked the bar, and sat up.  "Oh hey Valk, what's up?"

"Just making sure timing works out.  Can you guys do 20:00 at the Mexican place?"

"Oooooh, hell yeah, love Mexican!  Yeah, that works for me, I'll ask Cav when she's finished her workout."  I said, hopping off the bench and wiping it down.

"Will do"

"So, if I may ask, how are things between you and Kapkan?"  As soon as I asked that, I saw Valkyrie's face light up.

"Oh he's been seriously amazing!"  she spoke quickly.  "He's seriously the best thing that's happened to me!"

"I'm glad to hear that.  Congrats"  I chuckled, walking over to Caveira with her in tow.

"What about you and Cav?"  she asked as we parked next to her, still deeply imbedded on her run.

"Oh, you know, the norm:  she's in charge, so whatever she says, goes"  I shrugged.

"Good answer"  Caveira smirked, powering down the treadmill and entering a cool-down walk.  I chuckled.

"Would you like me to give a wrong answer?" 

"I'd prefer not, because then I'd have to kill you"  she spoke, a razor edge in her voice.

"Noted"  I spoke flatly as she hopped off the treadmill.

"We have a plan for tonight?"  Caveira asked Valkyrie, taking a long swig of water.  Valkyrie nodded.

"20:00 at that Mexican restaurant"

"Cool"  she spoke, turning her attention to me.  "Let's go idiota.  We need to shower" 

"Definitely"  I agreed, looking down at my almost-sweat-soaked t-shirt.  Valkyrie nudged me, and gave me a smirking smile.  "What Valk?"

"You know what"  she chuckled, looking between me and Caveira.  Caveria seemed to understand what Valkyrie was referencing before I did, as she began growing irritated.  However, the irritation grew off, and she grew a smirk.

"Let's go Y/N, before Valkyrie wants to join us in the shower"  she smirked, taking her leave, leaving me and Valkyrie a pair of blushing messes.

"W-well, I'll see ya tonight"  I spoke up, breaking the silence.  Valkyrie nodded and waved, and I took off after Caveira, clearly nervous.  Why wouldn't I be?  Caveira took notice of my nervousness and chuckled.

"Nervous for this?"  she asked.

"Wait...that's actually happening?!"  I asked, stunned and nervous more.  Caveira smirked.

"We can shower together, yes, but no nasty"  she ordered as we made our way to the room.

"Y-yes ma'am"  I saluted, unlocking the room.

A/N:  next chapter will be a Lemon.  It won't be too good but it'll be something.  Anyway enjoy!