85

"When everything goes wrong, the only thing that will always be right for me is you

"When everything goes wrong, the only thing that will always be right for me is you."

Thank you, potatoes.

-

BREAKING NEWS: HAN&YEOLSONG GROUP REPORTEDLY DISBANDED AND REGROUPED INTO NEW BRAND NAME, SUNNY DAYS AND CO.

"Are you sure Sunyoo? It will be hard and... it will be a big burden," Jimin said worriedly as he looked at his girlfriend, and Sunyoo nodded as she stared at the sign of her new building.

"Why? Are you underestimating me? I can manage Sunny Days and Co. and make it into a better company than my father's!" Sunyoo replied and Jimin tsks before placing and arm around her shoulder.

"You surprise me in many ways, you know? That's what I love about you," Jimin smiled as he nuzzled his face against the woman he loves.

"H-heck yeah, your girlfriend is the best," she rolls her eyes, a red dust painting her cheeks and Jimin smirks.

"My sweet darling, you're the best, we're the best. Better than that Kim Seokjin and his girlfriend," Jimin smirked and Sunyoo grins at him.

"What did you eat today to become so bold?" She raises a brow.

"A clue, it's right beside me," he whispers and Sunyoo's eyes widened.

"Of course, I had bread for breakfast, it's right here beside me on my other hand, I'm gonna eat it at the office," he chuckles and Sunyoo pushes him away.

"You idiot."

"Your idiot."

☆BREAKING NEWS: PARK JIMIN DUBBED AS NEW CEO OF KOREAN-AMERICAN COMPANY KIM DAILY, KIM NAMJOON STEPS DOWN FROM POSITION

"Hey Joon, I haven't seen you smile like that until now," Jimin said and Namjoon looked at him before sighing.

"What do you mean? You always see me smile," Namjoon raises a brow, and Jimin chuckles.

"No no, a genuine and real one. You found what made you truly happy, am I right?" He asked, and Namjoon sighs.

"Sometimes, everyone needs a break. I have billions now. I might as well need rest. But still, nothing would change since I'm the Founder of Kim Daily," he said and Jimin nodded.

"I'll be sure to give the company back to your son or daughter," Jimin smiled and Namjoon smiled as he looked at Jimin.

"Well, I'm going to Okinawa and stay there for atleast 3 months then shift to another country. I'm gonna go to all those parties I missed out and relax by the beach, I deserve it," Namjoon said before looking at Jimin.

"Did you say goodbye to your brother?" Jimin asked as he looked at the man dragging his luggage to the airport.

"I visited him earlier with his girlfriend earlier, he's pretty happy I'm going to relax and make time for myself, maybe get myself a girlfriend too if I could with this face and burnt body," he winked.