Chapter 172

Chasity's POV-

Okay so I have come to a conclusion that

"I NEED TO GET A SUGAR DADDY!" I yelled in my room.

Maddie and Stefan were with me. Oh and Missy. And the kids.

"Finally someone with a brain," Missy mumbled.

"Fuck no!" Stefan told resting his head on my stomach.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because I'm going to be upset and jealous and I'm going to end up killing someone." He told me.

Stefan being jealous?! I need to see that.

Wait no, cuz he's gonna be upset.

Oh, fuck his upsettingness.

Hmm..now I'm stuck in a panda express. No, it's stuck in a pickle. Same thing.

"I'm going to go kill myself, see you," Maddie said and left. The children and Missy followed behind her.

"I'll text you my rich friends' dad's number!" Missy whisper yelled.

"Don't you fucking dare Missy Romero or I'll steal the pot brownies you hide under your floor tile," Stefan told her and she ran away. Weirdly enough she doesn't eat them or does drugs. She just sells them.

"SO RUTHLESS, JUST TRYNNA DO YOUR GIRL A FAVOR!"

"How am I gonna throw money out an airplane if I don't have a sugar daddy?" I asked Stefan. Got him there.

"Baby..." Stefan said scooting his body towards my face, gently grabbing my jaw, and facing my face towards him.

He leaned in and I thought he was going to kiss me but he swerved.

"Did you forget that you are surrounded by billionaires?" He asked me.

Thank goodness. Having a sugar daddy seems like a lot of work. Especially when you need to talk to someone of the opposite gender, no fucking thanks.

"Oh, yea," I said and jumped out of bed. Wait a minute that bitch didn't kiss me.

How rude.

"You know, we have beef now," I told him.

"Because I said that you I don't want you getting a sugar daddy?" He asked, laying against my bed frame.

"No ugly, it's because you tricked me," I told him.

"How did I trick you, my love?" He asked pulling me onto his lap. He started kissing my neck.

Wait a minute, I should bother my brothers.

Yea they exist for a reason.

I ran away from Stefan's grasp and slid down the stairs.

"Wow, what the fuck?" Amazon asked.

"Oh, it's you," I told her.

"You're very different." She said to me, following me into the kitchen.

"Okay," I replied

"You see I'm a therapist an-." WHAT THE FUCK?!

"Wait...wait...WAIT A MINUTE. You're that?!" I asked.

"A therapist?" She asked.

"Girl- don't say that word in my presence and yea. Legally, I hate you." I told her and grabbed a monster drink.

"You had a bad impression with a therapist?" She asked me.

"Ehh kind of. I mean I end up setting them on fire." I said taking a bite of a pizza roll.

She went pale.

"Don't worry it's just a phase," I said sipping my drink but it was too late because she was already passed out on the floor.

Good night, i guess.