< XLVIII >

{TRIGGER WARNING! EXPLICIT CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, THANK YOU! Otherwise, enjoy!}

Cataleya Valentina Velez:

I walk into my room and look at the outfit Brandon picked out. He placed it, neatly on my bed, with a little note:

𝐵𝐼𝒯𝒞𝐻 𝐼 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊! 𝒲𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒾𝓉, 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒹𝓇𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝑅𝒶𝒻𝒶𝑒𝓁 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒶𝓃𝑒!

~ 𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷

It's a dress. A red dress with a deep cut in the front. Oh god...

I know that Rio's been busy lately, not really paying attention to anything anyone has to say, but why did Brandon make this dress? This one out of all the options?

I mean, sure, we're going to celebrate New Year's eve together, but damn.

There's no reason for me to wear something so sensual for just the group.

But at the same time, I kind of want to wear the dress. Not to please Rio. But to annoy him. Show him something without giving it to him. At least not immediately.

Plus, the dress is absolutely stunning. So I'm positive it will drive him insane.

Tonight is the night we celebrate the beginning of a new year. But tonight's also the night where I take charge. Or at least try to.

I still have no clue how I'm going to do it. He told me that, if I want to take charge, I should never ask for it and just take it. So I will. I'll try. Tonight.

I change into the dress Brandon made and look in the mirror. It's not as bad as I thought, but still. The cut is deep enough to reach the middle of my chest, almost exposing my boobs. Uhm...

'Is that really what you're wearing today?' I turn to the voice that almost scares me to death and sigh deeply.

Of course, he doesn't fucking knock.

'Brandon made it.' I explain, even though I don't have to, before turning back to the mirror. I still have to do my hair and maybe add some make-up to my face. 'Is there something you need, Rio?'

I can see him watching me through the mirror, but he doesn't seem to care that I caught him staring at me. He continues to do so even when I head to the little desk in the corner of my room.

'Rafael?' He clears his throat and looks at his watch, before looking back up at me. Am I making him nervous?

We haven't done anything in three days, which might be a reason for his state right now. He seems pretty desperate.

'Pack your stuff, we're leaving.' What?

As far as I know, we're not supposed to go anywhere until next week. 'Since when?'

'Since Leonardo decided that it would be a good idea to celebrate his birthday in Barcelona.' He chimes, stepping towards my closet. What is he doing? He looks at a few different dresses and turns back to me. 'You only have to pack for two weeks, since we'll be going away when that test of yours is done with. We're going to head back to Italy after that.'

It's a miracle that he's even explaining all of this to me. He never tells me anything before it happens.

'Alright.' He nods and walks back to the door, but stops before leaving. His eyes are glued to me, to the dress that's wrapping tight around my waist and chest.