Sharing - Beel

A/n: Messy drawing of Beel hehe

"Hey, Beel! What're you making?" You asked as you entered the kitchen.

"Mm...popcorn." Beel said with a mouth full of it.

"Belphie wants to watch a movie so I'm making some snacks." Beel was practically drooling at this point.

You reached into the bowl and Beel immediately smacked your hand away from the popcorn.

"Ow!" You pulled your hand back in slight shock.

Beel's eyes widened in surprise. He was used to smacking his brother's hands away whenever they tried eating his food, so he didn't think before slapping yours.

"Sorry...reflex. Are you alright?" Beel frowned.

He took your hand in his and carefully examined it. It was a little red but other than that it looked okay.

"Yeah I'm fine...it just stings a bit." You let out a small laugh.

"I'm sorry I hit you..." Beel pouted.

"Psh, don't feel bad Beel. It's my fault for trying to eat your food." You sheepishly admitted.

"Still...I shouldn't have done that." Beel kissed your hand as a means of an apology.

"Thanks, Bee. It feels better." You reassured him.

"Good." Beel smiled. He looked so cute smiling you couldn't help but laugh.

"You can have some of my popcorn. I promise I won't smack your hand this time." Beel said.

A few days past and the two of you completely forgot about the incident.

Beel was walking into the entrance hall with a basket of pastries in hand and happily munching on one. He looked up and saw you bounding down the stairs with Mammon hot on your trail.

"I swear I don't have it!" You yelled.

"Liar! I know ya have it! Come on don't be a jerk!" Mammon said.

You jumped and slid down the banister, trying to outrun him. Almost instinctively, Beel dropped the basket and caught you. He brought you up and sat you on his shoulder, where Mammon couldn't quite reach you.

"Oi! What're you doin' Beel?!" Mammon stomped.

Beel didn't quite know how to answer. He just felt the need to protect you and acted before thinking.

"Reflex." You stuck your tongue out.

You took the word right out of his mouth.

"The hell do ya mean reflex?!" Mammon sassed

"Huh?? Sorry I can't hear you from up here!" You teased.

"I didn't want Y/n to get hurt." It was almost hard to understand Beel with the pastry in his mouth.

Beel put you down and stood slightly in front of you, just in case Mammon was going to do something.

"Aww...thanks, Bee." You hugged his waist. Mammon just glared at the two of you.

"Why were you guys running anyways?" Beel asked as he put a protective arm around you.

"Y/n took my precious goldie!" Mammon said.

"Y/n would never do something like that..." Beel's brows furrowed.

"Exactly! But he wouldn't listen to me!" You said.

"Oh yeah?! What where ya holdin earlier, huh?!" Mammon said.

"Some golden ticket Levi gave me!" You explained.