TOGETHER

D O M I N I C  P O V

Woke some time ago to surprise Stevie when she wakes up to a full day of sightseeing and quality time together.

A week has gone by since her ordeal, and we are still in New York under the caution of the FBI not to leave the country.

Stevie wants to return home, and I feel the same too. Just want to get back to our home so we can get back to normal. 

But what is normal with what's happened to us? 

Picked the tray up from the counter and proceeded to the bedroom with breakfast for Stevie. But if she is still sleeping, I will leave her to catch up on her slumber.

Pushed the door open to the sound of Stevie in the shower. My lips curled into a cheeky smile as I placed the tray on the bed and slide my shorts off to join my wife.

Soon as her eyes clap on me, she giggles as I shake my cock and step towards her. "Dominic," She said so innocently as she giggles again, making my heart flutter.

"Babe," I plead as I step in the shower, pulling her close to my frame and sliding a finger inside her. Her head tilts back and the tip of her tongue glides slowly between her lips. 

Not allowing this opportunity to pass me by, I take my wife, showing her how much I want her. How much I need her.

Hold her tight as I pound and thrust my throbbing cock inside her. 

Stevie's moans echoed and vibrated through my core, causing me to thrust deep inside her. Lose all control, my hands smooth over her wet curves, she is full of sweetness. 

The smoothness awaking the animal inside me, not sure how much longer I can keep my own pleasure. Nibbled at her neck thrusting deeper, her moans became sweet like music playing.  

My masculine body tensed a burning from my core releases the pressure, and I filled her deep inside. 

She stands, gazes deep into my eyes. "Dominic, are we spending another day in this hotel room? I need to get out, it's driving me insane being cooped up all the goddamn time," I think my wife is pissed off with me?

Curl my arms around her waist, rubbing my throbbing cock against her thigh, hoping it'll go down soon or she lets me have some more fun?

But it gets uncomfortable fighting the urge to fuck her again. "Stevie, baby, I want to take you out sightseeing and do a little shopping." Not wanting to lose my gaze as I talk, but she closes her eyes.

"I wish I could, but I have the wedding planner contacting me today. I can't go too far," Her voice is barely a whisper. "What time are they calling?" "I don't know. They want to know about flowers and a few other things," She doesn't sound excited at all. 

Take a deep breath, wiped her wet hair from her face, "Baby, we can still leave the hotel. I want to take you out, wine and dine you. Well, not wine, but you know what I mean." She smiles and steps out of the shower. "Could we leave for breakfast?" "Give me half an hour and we will go out for breakfast." She wraps a towel around her and steps into the bedroom. 

Hurried to finish my shower and dressed so we could leave and have breakfast.

*****    

We are sitting in a small cafe having breakfast before hitting the shops to do a little shopping, but Stevie keeps looking around.

She's observing the people who sit around in the small cafe.

She stiffens when the server places the plates on the table, "Stevie." She glances towards me, putting a fake smile on her lips with fear in her gaze. "Baby, we are surrounded by ten bodyguards." "Dominic, I know. I'm sorry," Stood to sit beside her, holding her hand.