•Forty-Nine•

Malcolm had talked to the doctor and I'd have to stay in the hospital for at least another week to make sure everything went ok healing wise.

I just wanted to get out of here and figure out the rest of senior year.

Due to the shooting, school was canceled until further notice. But there were rumors that it would start back up in time for prom and graduation. All I wanted was to dance at prom and walk across that stage. But after everything I don't know if that was gonna happen.

After a while of being in my head the door opened and King walked in.

"You good? You look like you been doing some hard thinking." He came and sat in the chair next to my bed.

"Do you think it would be a good idea if I went to prom and graduation?"

"I think if we can figure out a solution to the Sko situation by that time we could get it done." King shrugged.

"I guess."

King just sat looking at me for a minute.

"Stop looking at me." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I'm just waiting." He smirked.

"For?" I frowned.

"My apology."

"Apology?" I gave him the side eye.

"Kaiser you was wrong."

The fact that he used my whole name made me realize he was serious. But I was bad at apologies.

"I don't do apologies." I shrugged simply.

"Kai you were wrong. You know if the roles were reversed you'd want me to apologize." He argued.

"I guess. Fine. I'm sorry, King." I rolled my eyes.

"See now was that so damn hard?" King stood up.

"Shut up. Where you bout to go?" 

"See what's up with Malcolm. I know we fueding right now but I just wanna see where his head at." He walked towards the door.

*Malcolm POV*

I was outside in the hospital parking lot smoking a j wit Junior when King came knocking on the window.

"Don't let that nigga in." I shook my head.

"You realize at some point you gonna have to talk to him. Might as well be now rather than later." Junior took the joint out my hand.

I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes.

"I guess dawg." I sighed getting out the car.

"Wassup." I walked over to the side of the car King was on.

"We need to talk." He shoved his hands in his pockets.

I knew this conversation was coming at some point but I just ain't know he was gon be on my ass this soon. I know what I did was wrong from taking shit from 0 to 1000 then to shooting Kai and almost killing King. I just feel so betrayed by both of them but mostly King because Kai gonna do what she want regardless.

"Listen, I know I did a lot of wrong to you and Kai but put yoself in my shoes. I not only asked Kai but I even asked you was y'all fucking around. Y'all looked me in my eye and still lied. I had one of my worse enemies come to me bout this shit. A nigga that I dream about killing come to me and tell me that my best friend and lil sister doing some foul shit. It ain't even the fact that y'all did the shit it's the fact that y'all lied. Why lie? What you ain't want the world to know?" I vented.

"Listen, we had every intention of telling you but too much shit kept getting in the way. We was gon tell you the minute you got out the hospital but you see how the shit played out. What happened is exactly what we wanted to avoid." He explained.

"Y'all could've told me from jump. Soon as y'all started catching feelings that's when there should've been a conversation. I'on know why that shit was so complicated. Am I really that hard of a nigga to talk to?" I countered.

"Nigga look at where the fuck we at? When you get in that head space it ain't shit that could bring you out. Not me, not Kai, nigga even after Kai was on the ground you was still bussing shots at me! It took the police sirens to get you to snap out of it for you to realize what the fuck happened! I ain't saying we right or wrong but just look at what the fuck happened because of you finding out. Shit went left!" 

"I feel betrayed by the both of y'all. I ain't sayin we not boys no more I ain't saying I'm done wit Kai, at the end of the day y'all family and still are. But the shit was fucked up. I ain't mad cause I know she in good hands wit chu but you know like I know if the roles was reversed you'd be up the wall bout the shit too." I reasoned.

It was quiet for a while and then Junior rolled the window down.

"You two done? Cause I got a plan for this Kai and Sko bullshit." 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Y'ALL I JUST NOW GOT MY COMPUTER BACK! 

I'm back and I know I been giving fillers and small shit to get y'all to this point but  promise you I am back on my shit! I lowkey have so much planned not only for this book but more shit to come. Thank y'all for rocking wit me for this long like it's been 5 damn near 6 months but y'all still show the fuck out when it come to this book and my others so stayed mf tuned.

LOVE Y'ALL SO FUCKING MUCH

                                                                            -Ari❤