Chapter 28

Hi ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

Just got bored and made this trailer and update for you guys. Hope u guys enjoy it hehe

______________

Lisa

"don't be fooled by them. Especially her."

Those words, it keeps running through my mind. That I didn't even notice that I'm not listening to my class.

Yes, we're back from our classes after that hwang yeji and I's encounter earlier.

And I'm very much thankful that they didn't noticed me especially Jennie.

They just asked me where did I go and I simply answered them that I throw something. And thankfully, they just nodded.

I looked at the wall clock and in just a minute the class will be over.

3..

2...

1...

And the science class is finally over. I immediately get all of my things including the black and stripe red letter.

As soon as I get out of the classroom, I opened the letter and it says.

"once you got fooled. The game is over"

-anonymous

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as why this fucking anonymous keeps on saying or must I say giving me letter that is so nonsense. But still, I'm keeping its letters, because we don't what will happen in the future.

I was drown in my thought that I suddenly bumped into someone that cause us to stumbled. Me being on the top while the one who I hit stumbled Is under me, pain is written to her face.

I immediately stand up and offered my hand which she immediately get it. I made her stand up and get her things and gave it to her.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't look at where I am going. I am very sorry". I said sincerely as I bowed two times.

"I'm sorry too, im in a hurry and keep on running and didn't acknowledge the people around me that's why I accidentally bumped into you". She explained out of breath and bowed to me in 90 degrees.

She straight up her posture and now I can clearly see her face now. Her bangs and short black hair and her cute pointy nose.

"ahm bye! I really need to go now, I'm very late. Sorry again!". She said one last time and bowed to me again as she continue to run.

I sighed and was about to walk when I saw something on the ground.

I get it and it was an id.

"Ji-Eun?" I whispered and that's when i realized that she had dropped her id.

I scan her id to see what class she is so that I can give it to her immediately.

Ji Eun

-class Bentheseicyme

-#######

-*********

Oh she's with the same class as irene. I thought.

I battled with my thought whether should I go now there or not. I might get in trouble if Jennie see me infront of Irene's class.

I sighed in defeat and put the id in my bag and walk to my locker to get my stuff.