Chapter 2: Beast Home

Charlie was on the phone he already told one of his officers to get food for Ender. After all he did say that he will get him food.

"-And so I think that he's better off with you, he's bitten one of my officers. He doesn't seem to understand certain things. He's not in the system at all, and I know how you do things. I know that he might be human as well but I just 'sighs' there's something about him. And so I don't want him to be in jail, he won't survive in there.
It would also help if you can get him to tell us where the items he stole are as well." Charlie laughs at the last bit.

"Of course I'll take him, I've actually seen the news about a 'rabid kid' stealing expensive items and to watch out. I'll be down in a hour."

"Thank you Mathew."

"Of course I may already know what he is. But then again he could also just be human and acting out, trying to survive."

"I'm aware of that but the glowing eyes and the crawling. I didn't believe it at first, after all I don't know anything about them. But when I met you and saw footage, I knew that he has to go to you.
I have to go he's a sneaky little thing." An so Charlie hung up and went back to Ender.

Only to see that one of the offers went in. An is now, well things are getting dicey.

"Hey! Break this up! What did I say about leaving the kid alone! Leave now." He said.
It was the same officer, the one Ender bit from earlier.

"Your not even doing anything man you let him out of his cuffs he's dangerous!"

"I think you keep forgetting who your talking to. There's a reason why I let him out. We made a deal.
I suggest you leave before I let you go." Charlie said.

Ender was to the side. He was growling and crouched to the ground, about to pounce on him.

He scoffs and leaves the interrogation room. Clearly Charlie needs to have a more thorough talk with him later.

He looks to his side to see that Ender calmed down some. He was still defensive, but it wasn't so bad.

"Here I got you some food." He places the bag on the table, and backed away from the table.

"Your not going to jail." Charlie started.
"I know a friend and your going to be staying there now. He's a  really good guy. An I believe you belong there. It's a home, so there going to be other kids there your age. Or close to it.
He's going to be here soon, so I would start eating now." Charlie said.

Ender looked to Charlie, as he was telling him about the stuff. Though he wasn't really paying attention. He was to focused on the bag that's on the table.

"You can eat it, here." Charlie gave him the bag and once again went to the other corner of the room to watch him.

In no time Mathew knocked on the door. Charlie immediately went out of the room to greet him.

"Hey man nice to see ya again."

"Yeah. So that's him?" Mathew said as he looked at him through the one way mirror.

"Yep."

"He's tiny and severely underweight, and dirty. It may take time but I think he'll fit right in. But I think your right, he is a Beast. What was he stealing again" Mathew asked as he stared right at Ender.

"Uh mostly jewelry, necklaces, bracelets a diamond." Charlie said looking through papers that listed all of the items or a least some of them.

"Would you say that they're shiny?" Mathew said.

"Uh yeah I guess, why?"

"Well if I'm correct you've stumbled upon a dragon, one that's very rare and a child. Or at least no one taught him the basics so he's acting on impulse." Mathew said.

"Which makes this more difficult now. He's defensive and he won't say anything to anyone. But might talk to me. I'll take him right away, I'll start talking to him in a few days. I'll keep you updated."

Mathew went into the room, and immediately Ender looked up to him and growled. Ender and Mathew just stared at each other. Mathew was waiting to see if he would do anything, they both were.

"Hello. My name is Mathew, I believe Charlie told you about me? I'm going to be taking you to my home. Is that okay with you? I believe that you'd be more comfortable there." Mathew said as he kneeled down to show that he's not a threat.

Ender looked to him and glared at him. He grabbed the bag of food and held it to himself closely.

"I'm not gonna take your food, it's okay. Your name is Ender right? That's a lovely name you have there." Mathew said gently.
Ever so slightly he seems to calm down some. Good.

"We can get more food if you want? But only if your good can you do that for me?" Mathew said, but he didn't get any indication that he even heard him.

Soon enough they were once again in a car. It was similar to the car he was in earlier. 
Mathew was in the front seat, while he was behind him. An once again there was the cage like thing separating them.

"I only have the divider to protect me incase anyone acts out." Mathew explained seeing his reaction to it.

"It's a bit of a drive do you want any music on?" Mathew asked though they both knew that he wasn't going to talk.

Hour later

It's been a whole hour later till they get to a new place. It was a lot bigger then building tht Ender had seen. It was also very tall.

"Welcome To The Beast Home Ender." Mathew said while opening the door.

That's was all it took for Ender to book it. He ran and ran as fast and far as he could. He saw trees and went in one swiftly climbing it and perching on one of the limbs of the tree.

"Probably should change the name?"

"Was that him! Where did he go?" A small boy said standing next to Mathew.

"Don't worry Asher, we'll find him please get the others it seems he's more wild then we fist anticipated." Mathew said looking in the direction that Ender wasin.

He knew where he was, he already had a lock on his scent, he's had since he's met him.