GOT7 moments

Edited: (October 5, 2021)
Bold in English
Normal in Korean

#1

GOT7 were on an episode of knowing brothers with JYP, when the hosts mentioned twice and other artists.

"Jyps been doing better now with Twice tho." One of them said.

"Why bring them up???" All the boys asked as they "jokingly" got angry.

After a while, You were brought up in the conversation.

"He's doing better with twice but ever since stray kids debuted, he's kinda been going down too because of Minjee. It's kinda like- balanced you know?" One of them said as the others laughed including JYP.

"Going down because of Minjee?" Jinyoung asked as he raised his eyebrows. "Minjee isn't the main reason he's going down. There's other things. No need to bring her up."

"He's right. The reason for jyps failure isn't on her. Don't blame her." Mark defended.

"Nono- we're just saying. It seems like ever since she was brought into the picture it went down." The hosts tried explaining.

"That's not on her though? She's still a wonderful singer and a great performer. There's no reason why she should be the reason for this topic." Jackson stated. "This is ridiculous. We're here to promote our new album and suddenly the topic of Minjee and stray kids is brought up. Leave her out this. She didn't do anything wrong and she shouldn't be blamed on."

"Hyungs right, it seems like you all look down on her. It shouldn't be like that. She should be respected. Once you meet her she's a wonderful girl. Next time anyone brings her up like this we won't hesitate to leave this place." Yugyeom said, angrily.

"Okay boys...that's enough." JYP nervously laughed.

The members all looked at eachother angrily but calmed down after a while.

#2

GOT7 was on weekly idol and you and hyunjin were sent to be mcs.

At some point they had to call JYP and make him guess words that they were given. They then handed the phone to you and hyunjin.

"Hello." You and Hyunjin greeted.

"Oh- whos- who's this?" JYP asked confused, making the others laugh.

"It's hyunjin and Minjee." Hyunjin answered, laughing.

"Ahhh. What- what are you guys doing there?" He asked as you all laughed again.

"You're our boss why don't you know?!" GOT7 yelled, making you and hyunjin crack up even more.

After a while you and hyunjin gave an example of the next game. They had to finish eating their chicken wings in a certain amount of time.

"Hyunjin and Minjee here will demonstrate." The mcs said.

"And...start!" They started the timer.

You and hyunjin both started eating your chicken wings, which you each had a separate plate.

"Dayum a girl can eat." Yugyeom said, making them all laugh.

"BRO-" you yelled laughing as you choked on your chicken.

"OH-" they yelled and laughed.

You guys finished demonstrating and cleaned up.

"One, who let my babies starve. TwO- Minjee are you okay-?" Mark asked and turned to you, making you laugh.