28.

I sat in the emergency room with so many thoughts running through my head.

My family rushed here along with Jess and Brandy. I held stink as she cried. Rocky pregnancies are never easy but I've never heard her scream the way she did.

"What happened?" Jess asked wiping her tears.

"We was in the restroom about to shower and she brung up the shit about me not calling.

We talked it out and then she told me bout the pregnancy. I just had 3 kids so my reaction wasn't the best.

She started yelling and she just broke down.

She hunched over and started screaming. I got her in the car she kept saying she was light headed with a blurred vision.

She started bleeding and then passed out."

"I can't believe this." Brooke said.

"That girl barely held the twins I don't know what made her think she could hold another." My mama said.

"I'm just pissed because she told me so late."

"She didn't tell any of us." Brandy said. "Why would she wanna go through her pregnancy alone again?"

Stink lifted up wiping her face.

"She didn't tell you because she didn't want you rushing back home and she didn't tell them because she didn't want anybody to accidentally tell you." I sighed.

"You knew stink?" Jess asked her.

She nodded.

"Mommy tell me everything. She cried every day for daddy and then got really sick.

I asked what's wrong she said she had a baby growing in her and she didn't know what to do." "She was throwing up?" Brandy asked.

"Yes. It was so bad.

She couldn't eat.

She would just throw it all back up. She sat by the toilet throwing up and crying. Just begging god to make it stop.

She really needed you daddy but you wasn't there." Stink had me feeling terrible as hell.

I wiped my face before tears could fall.

I felt so shitty and guilty man.

She was really suffering and she didn't even tell me about all that shit. She was still trying to make sure I stayed in school even after allat.

"I know baby. I should've been there." I said kissing her cheek.

"Family of Raquel?" Micheal walked up.

We all stood up.

"How she doing?" Brandy asked. "She's alright but the baby didn't make it."

"Fuck." I broke down and grabbed stink.

"Would y'all like to see her?" "Yeah." They all said. "Follow me. She doesn't know about the miscarriage yet. Would y'all like to be the ones to tell her and I'll just let her know why?"

"Yeah I'll do it." I said.

"Okay." We made it to her room.

"I'll be right behind y'all." He said. I walked in first she looked so tired.

She just stared at the wall.

"Hey." I said.

She didn't say anything. "Mommy." Stink ran to her. She looked so tired.