²¹ WHITE XMAS

hi lmaoo, how y'all been
but happy new year luvs

also i changed the pov
from 3rd to 2nd person

⚠️ explicit smut

AH, CHRISTMAS EVE. WITH THE AMBER LIGHTS flickering around the evergreen conifer tree decorated with garlands, ceramic ornaments, and a tree-topper, it couldn't have been a more simple yet merry atmosphere for you and Kiyoomi. About a month had passed since the night of the charity function, and everyday turned into a normal routine for the two of you—practically doing everything together. From your weekly lunch at The Curry House, running errands, and you often tagging along in the MSBY shenanigans. And god, the animalistic sex is nonstop.

The living room smelt of twisted peppermint, accompanied by the sound of Kiyoomi's cock pounding into your cunt and explicit moans pouring out from both your mouths. With every thrust, the twinkling bulbs around the tree started to turn into blurry stars in your teary eyes. He tightened his grasp on your waist, fucking the living daylights out of your sopping hole. His breath hitched from the surreal view of you submissively laying on the couch—your satin nightgown scrunched up on your stomach whilst your bare breasts moved to his messy rhythm. As he rubbed and pinched your nipples, your back arched in mind-blowing ecstasy.

"H-Harder, fuck me harder," you begged, circling your index and middle finger on your swollen clit.

Beads of sweat began to trickle down his toned chest as he granted you your pathetic plea, vigorously slamming his cock in and out of you. Kiyoomi fixed his lustful gaze on your erotic expression, running his fingers through his unruly hair. Locking your fingers at the nape of his neck, you slightly leaned up, attaching your lips to his as you explored every inch inside of his mouth with your tongue.

The ravenette wrapped an arm around your back, changing your current missionary position. Without pulling out, he reclined against the soft cushions, letting you mount his cock. He placed his palms on your waist, beginning to oscillate your hips for you. As you followed his guidance, you leaned your breasts on his chest, gradually picking up your pace. He shivered from the touch of your lips leaving amorous kisses on his most sensitive spots around his neck, causing faint whimpers to escape from his throat.

Kiyoomi thrusted deeper in you, loudly moaning from the suffocation of his cock in your tight cunt. As you tugged the roots of his hair, he couldn't help but relish the sound of your irregular breathing and whines, and how they were purely music to his ears. He planted a tender kiss on your temple, "I know, baby, I know."

"Fuck—ah, gonna cum," you whispered as your legs started to tremble in rapture. He connected his lips to yours, desperately longing to taste you more as your tongues moved in sync. Clenching your walls around his cock, you rode out your orgasm all while he toyed with your sensitive clit. "Right there, yes, r-right there."

Kiyoomi thrusted into your abused hole one last time, feeling his cock twitch as he filled you up with his hot cum. His fingertips stroked the small of your back, and he allowed you to rest your head on his shoulder as your breath tickled the crook of his neck. After a minute or so, you tilted your chin up, tracing the outline of his collarbone. "Want to shower?"

With a nod of approval, you slowly got off his cock as his cum leaked out of you. "Race you there," you giggled, quickly snatching your panty off the floor. He watched you run to his room, almost as if you were still a carefree rug rat getting chased by your parent. But in all sincerity, he heavily adores this childlike side of you.