VII

Y/n returned to the stables with Blackjack's donuts, Skyripper's apple tart, and Omelet's Chicken Nuggets.

Silently she fed the other horses the food she had brought for them, unknowing to the pair watching her from behind the stables.

"Yes, yes. I know, but it's just so different without Dvalin. I miss him, he was like a brother ya'know? Two outcast demi-gods side by side, like it was destiny."

Blackjack snorted something incoherent and just shook his head.

"Repeat that again, I didn't hear you."

"I said thank you for the donuts, Princess."

"Your welcome, now finish up. David told me the stable cleaner guy comes in 15 minutes, if you want more donuts you need to help me hide."

"Calm down little Miss, there's a compartment in the back of my pen where we store apples so we don't have to wait on that dimwit from the Apollo cabin to feed us. The Demeter kids supply us with them. It should be big enough for you to fit in," Blackjack kicked the back of his stall that was covered in hay, revealing a door just big enough for Y/n to fit through.

Y/n smiled, hoisted herself over the fence and crawled into the shelter before locking the door on the inside.

"She can talk to the horses..." Percy whispered to Jason.

"Do you think she's a daughter of Neptune or Poseidon?"

Percy shook his head, "No. If that were it she would've been sent to my cabin to put up her stuff. You said she was offered to stay in your cabin right?"

"Yeah... wind and sea, wind and sea..." Jason repeated.

"And Pegasi... she must be Pegasus' daughter!" Percy whisper-shouted.

Jason's eyes widened as he spotted a silver necklace glimmer on the ground.