letter sixteen

Dear Park Jay,

Do you know what I did today? I tortured myself by watching I-Land in all it's episode all day and honestly, it helped me a bit to finally accept that you're gone.

At least, I hold this memories of your teenage days in that show. My most favorite moment will be the one where you thought you'll be eliminated and started writing letters to all of the boys. But only to be shocked at your great jump from 12 to top 3.

If only you knew how many solo stans turned to give you their votes because even them could see your potential.

It makes me wonder, though. What if our son follow your footsteps someday? Would you be happy?

But the main topic that I want to tell you that I'm 25 weeks pregnant now, and just a fifteen more, he'll finally be here to meet us! Baby Jay is coming soon!

Everybody is spoiling me rotten now and my family never leaves me alone again in my room, but it still doesn't fix the pain of you being away. I wish you were the one spoiling me instead. The one to cook my weird cravings and the one to shop with me with the baby things such as the crib.

Your mom decided to suddenly reveal to me one day how you actually saves your money that you earned since you started working as an Enhypen member and she told me you said to him it was for our own future together. Would you want to know that I cry because it comes with a house near the boy's dorm?

You really planned it all out, not knowing you'll not be here to see me moved there today. It was so big that everyone could tell it's for a family. I stake out one of the room in the second floor, the ones overlooking the view of Seoul and the boys helped me decorated it for a whole week. They were the ones to even bought the toys and some of it were the animals representing you all.

There's a deer stuff from Heeseung, a fluffy penguin from Sunghoon, a puppy that reminds me of Jake's dog -Layla, a colorful fox from Sunoo, a kitten from Jungwon and a large stuff of Puma from Niki.

But the largest one that they said, baby Jay could sleep with, the eagle one along the angry birds stuff toys that reminds them of you.

And to remind him of everything about you, the color motif of the nursery room was purple. Your favorite color. I had it painted as well with your face above the crib, so it will feel like that you're watching over him.

Both our moms moved in with me today and they said it's better that I was around them in case anything bad happens.

Here I am now counting the days until our baby comes! Join me, Jay!

I miss you like crazy, but at least, sooner or later, it will hurt less at the arrival of your gift to me. He'll be my  happiness.

love, Y/N & baby Jay.