twenty-nine

"no, i did not agree to this."

dongsook pouted and sprawled on seri's bed, "but he's already there!"

"then tell him i won't come, lee."

the tan girl just pouted her lips even more. it was already sunday and the said tutorial session between seri and donghyuck was suppose to happen today.

"but i thought you two are already friends?" dongsook asked her, not getting it why seri doesn't want to receive help from her twin.

"yeah... i guess we are," seri asnwered. "but- i don't know. i don't want to meet him today."

"then tommorow?"

"still no."

dongsook growled in frustration. "but he'll help you big time. i bet you'll even ace the finals! i wanna help you but i can't, i also suck at calculus."

seri felt a vibrate on her pocket. it was from her phone's notification, saying that she received a message from donghyuck.

"if you really don't want to, you can text hyuck that you're not coming then.."

"what the fuck, it's really just like that? no more complicated shit?" seri exclaimed when she immediately understood what the tanned male told her.

she was suppose to call donghyuck to tell him that he doesn't need to help her but donghyuck's phone died and he forget to bring anything that can recharge his phone. because of that, seri and dongsook got themselves to the cafe to personally tell donghyuck but when seri saw donghyuck seated on a table with some books and a few more school stuffs, she decided that she just go with it.

nothing can possibly go wrong and she'll benefit from it so why not do it?

"actually, that's just the beginning..."

seri rolled her eyes and sigh, "knew it."

the male just chuckled before he started teaching her. then seri noticed something in his eyes.

"hyuck, do you want to become a teacher?" she says.

donghyuck shrugged, "i wanted to... but now, i don't know."

then they proceed to focus on studying. meanwhile, dongsook was seated a few tables away from the two while sipping on her cotton candy milkshake.

the girl's brows raised when she saw how her twin brother's cheeks were tinted crimson whenever seri laughs or smiles at him.

"damn, brother... whipped."

a few more minutes, a dongsook received a message from mark that he was already outside the cafe, ready to fetch her.

so she stood up and walked towards seri and her brother to say goodbye before she got out and saw a black haired guy leaning on the wall while scrolling through his phone.

the male lifted his eyes and saw that dongsook was already there so he fixed his posture and also his glasses, which the tanned girl call harry potter glasses, then he walked to meet her halfway.

"so donghyuck and seri?" he asks and made a side glance at the cafe.

dongsook shrugged, "he's teaching her calculus. why markie?"

mark shook his head. "nothing, it just feels weird. hyuck's giving seri those eyes."

"what eyes?"

"heart eyes."

dongsook just laughed. "well, i cannot disagree on that one. i mean, just look at him."

"but... i don't want to see offend your brother, but he's kinda uhm... bad news? i don't know."

dongsook held mark's arm and smiled at him, "my brother's a good catch, you'll see."