Chapter 35: Sick.

For our twerking legend: 🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟

It was friday when brother the tarantula died. When Rui found out, he was NOT happy about it and kept clinging to you, it took you hours before you could make him let you go. On saturday you burried brother the tarantula and cried yourself to sleep.

Today was sunday, You let out a groan, guess who got sick? Thats right, you. You had a fever because even when it started raining after you had finished burying the tarantula, you still stayed beside in grave, Sanemi had to force and carry you like a sack of potatoes to get you to your apartment. You let out a deep sigh as your heart ached for brother.

You only had 3 days with him and yet you still managed to get deeply attached. You don't bother thinking about Sara, all you could think about now was grieve over the tarantula. Soon, there was a knock on your door, You slowly got up and opened the door, it revealed Sanemi.

He examined you and let out a sigh, "Come on, you should lay down. I cooked some porridge, I'll get it ready." he says, you nodded and soon went back to bed. It hurt Sanemi to see you like this, and he didn't know how to comfort you, but one thing he knew, he had to make the person who made you like this suffer

As soon as the others found out, they filled your phone with messages and missed calls. You reassured them you were fine but... They still kept texting, you didn't have the energy to reply to them. Sanemi soon walked up to you, with a bowl on his hand. "Sit up, I'll feed you." he spoke out.

"...Thank's Sanemi." You giggled, "I'm only doing this because I owe you one alright?" he replied, embarrassed. You opened your mouth as he fed you the porridge, "God... You're like a child..." he mumbled, but you heard it. 

"Should I call you daddy then?" You asked jokingly. Sanemi's mind soon went far, "W-Wha- No!" He stuttered, as a blush soon appears on his cheeks. You laughed, "Why are you blushing- Oh. Did you think of-" You asked, realizing what he thought, but was cut off by him. "Not. Another. Word." He glared. 

You only let out a chuckle in response, you were a little thankful of Sanemi, he managed to get things off your mind. "By the way y/n, we won second place in the competition." Sanemi spoke out, "Really?? Who won first place?" you asked, "Muichirou and Mitsuri." he replied, "But... They just wore the uniforms of our school... I created this competition but its fucking rigged???" You spoke out in disbelief. 

-Meanwhile- 

Giyuu looked at his shopping bag, he bought medicine and some food for you. He was heading to your house, he was outside your aparment complex and was waiting for the right moment to visit you. He smiled in satisfaction at the things he bought, but then, someone caught his eye. He furrowed his eyebrows and got out of his hiding spot. 

He then managed to clearly identify who it was and approached him. "Tanjirou." He spoke out, Tanjirou turned to him. Giyuu examined the things Tanjirou had, a shopping bag probably filled with medicine and food, but what caught his attention was the camera

(tanjirou and giyuu at each other: 👁👄👁💊      👁👄👁📷)

"Oh? Giyuu? What a coincidence." He gave a small smile, "What's that camera for?" Giyuu asked, "Its for taking picture of a beautiful view." He simply replied, he wasn't lying though, You were the view, he admired every inch of you. 

Giyuu only stared at him, he opened his mouth to say something but was then cut off by Sanemi. "What are you two doing here?" He asked, with a trash bag on his hand. Both of them turned to Sanemi, "I'm here to visit Y/n." Tanjirou replied, "She's sleeping." Sanemi lied. 

"Really? Then i should drop it off-" Tanjirou was cut off by Sanemi, "I'll give it to her, give it to me." He spoke out. Giyuu only watched the two of them in silence. Tanjirou was silent at first and was about to give it to him but then your door suddenly burst open. 

"Sanemi! Can I have more of your porridge? It's really good- oh?" You spoke out, your eyes widen in surprise at the three of them. Tanjirou and Giyuu's faces brighten, "Y/n! I have something to give you." Tanjirou spoke out. 

While all of this was happening, someone wasn't happy, and it was Sanemi who only frowned. 

-Time Skip- 

You stretched your arms, today was monday and your fever went down a bit. "Are you sure you're fine now?" Rengoku asked, "Yes Rengoku, don't worry. It died down." you reassured him. "If I found out that you're lying, I won't hesitate to drag you to the infirmary." He chuckles, imitating what you told him before. You let out an offended gasp. 

"How dare you use my words against me!" You dramatically told him, both of you soon let out a laugh. You soon let out a sigh, "What's wrong?" He asks, "Well... I'm not sure if I'm in the mood to bump into Sara..." You replied, "Don't worry, she won't be bothering you anymore." He reassured you. 

"How can you be so sure?" You asked, 'Because I made her pay.' Rengoku thought, he then gave you a small smile, "Just my intuition." He simply replied, "Besides, you have me, I'll make sure nothing happens to you." He added. "Thanks Rengoku..." You thanked him. 

As both of you got outside of the student council room, you were greeted by someone familiar. "Onee Chan!" Rui spoke out, your eyes widen, "Rui?" You replied, confused. He quickly ran up to you and hugged you, 'Rui wasn't supposed toshow after the chool festival...' You thought. "Why did you leave me..." He mumbled, You soon felt something wet, Rui was... Crying?!

-Meanwhile- 

Blake let out a deep sigh as he swept the back of the school, he hasn't seen you yet but he already decided that when he sees you, he would scold you. "Seriously... That kid never fails to give me more stress..." he mumbled, he then let out a gasp in realization. 

"Am I... Going to get wrinkles...?" He spoke out in fear and disbelief. 

His thoughts were soon cut off as soon as he heard voices, he raised an eyebrow. "Its probably just those brats gossiping." He mumbled and continued to sweep the floor, minding his own business. "..../n..." As soon as his ears picked that up, he quickly followed the voices. 

"I can't believe that jealous bitch Y/n made the spider bite you! What if you slowly die?? Ugh! You even had an arm cast... I feel so sorry for you Minikui..." A student commented, "We'll make her ugly ass pay." another one commented, "She's even spreading rumours about how you were two faced, which is totally not true!" a student spoke out, "Thanks guys..." Minikui sniffled. 

'Ayo what the fuck?' Blake thought. 

He soon revealed himself, "What are you brats doing here?" He asked, the students gasped. "Ugh... Its him again..." A student mumbled, "When is he getting fired?" Another one commented. Blake stared at Minikui's arm cast. "Getting bitten by a tarantula is like getting bitten by a bee, I don't know what made you feel all extra and quirky to wear an arm cast when its completely unnecessary." he commented. 

"How do YOU know that?? Besides, A tarantula's poison i strong! What if she dies?!" A student panicked. "There's this thing called learning and education, I don't know if its in your vocabulary. And sit the fuck down dumbass, a tarantula's poison is weak." Blake spoke facts. The student only grumbled, "Ugh, whatever, lets go Minikui!". As they were waling away, Blake spoke up. "Minikui, you should rethink your decisions." he spoke out. Minikui only rolled her eyes at him. 

Blake let out a deep sigh, "I didn't code nor program you to be like this...".