Babysitter 🔞

_________________________________________

A/n (Author's Note)

Contains: Swearing and Sexual content
If you arwe not comfortable with reading these types of things
Then I recommend not reading any of these following Oneshots

______________________________________________

Mrs. Park: We are going out for diner, you have to take care of my son. His name is Park Jimin and I hope things turn out to be well.

Y/n: I will.. Thank you ma'am

Mrs.Park: Then I guess I should be leaving now

Y/n: Oh umm where is he?

Mrs. Park: He is in his room studying so please try not to disturb him.

Y/n: Oh ok 

Mrs. Park: I'll see you later then.

Y/n: Yes.. Bye!

I think I should go upstairs to check on him. So I went up the stairs and saw two rooms, probably one for Mrs. Park and one for Jimin.

The first room I saw had it's door already open so I knew that he wasn't in that one. I then was about to open the door but then I heard moans from the inside. Then I oppened to door slightly and saw a boy on his bed shirtless while rubbing his dick. I looked a bit more and saw him looking at a laptop which seemed like he was watching porn. 

I told myself that this couldn't be Jimin because he looked like an 18 year old boy. For some reason I examined what he was doing. After a few minutes, he finished and was breathing heavily. 

Jimin: You know noona you can't just stand there and do nothing.

Y/n: I-

Jimin: Come in Noona, I know you want to.

I froze as his words sent shivers down your spine. Not being able to answer I just stood there. Jimin closed his laptop and approached me while making eye contact. He closed the door behind me and was still shirtless with his dick still out of his pants. He leaned against me and said.

Jimin: Noona, I know  you liked what you saw, is that right?

Y/n: I-I was just ch-

Jimin: I'll take that as a yes.

He started touching your boobs with his left hand while his other was making strokes on your pussy while making you moan softly. 

Jimin: You are wet Noona. You like it

Y/n: Y-Yes-

He  smirked and kept stroking.  While you kept moaning. Then, he brought his lips against yours and make you open your mouth. His tongue was exploring every single corner. While still kissing, he picked you up and walked over to the bed. He took off your clothes and started looking at every part of your body. 

Jimin: You are so hot Noona

After he took your boobs and started sucking on your nipples. Then he started strocking your pussy a lot faster. Now, I came on his hand.

Y/n: Fuck me already!

Jimin: *smirk*

Y/n: I said Fuck me right NOW!

Jimin: Your wish is my command Noona

He pushed me on the bed and took out a condom out of the drawer and removed his pants. Then, he put it on and hovered over me. Soon, he picked up my legs and made his dick and my pussy lightly touch. He pushed his dick inside and I let out a moan. He started thrusting slowly, giving me timie to adjust to his size and then went harder and faster. My pussy lips started to clench around his dick and he came inside of me (Still with the condom on). After, he leaned against me and kissed on my lips, and then brought a towel to clean.

Jimin: You also enjoyed that as well Noona?

Y/n: Y-Yes

Jimin: I love making noona happy! You are so beautiful Noona.

Y/n: How did you know I was at the door.

Jimin: I heard you outside opening mom's door and also when you were touching yourself.

Y/n: Aren't you old enough to stay home by yourself?

Jimin: Yes, but last time I ws supposed to be studying exept mom found out I was at a party. So now I have to study for a test.

Y/n: Wow So you better go study now because then your parents would think you did the same as last time.

Jimin: Alr-

*Ding Dong (Jungkook)*

I opened the door and saw Mrs.Park

Mrs. Park: Is Jimin Studying?

Jimin: Yes I Am And Noona Helped Me A Lot!

Mrs. Park: Well I'm Glad To Hear.

Y/n: Well I'll go Now But Please Call Me If You Need Me Again! And Good Luck On The Test!

Mrs. Park: Okay Bye!

Jimin: Bye!

_________________________________________________