𓂸

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 3𝐫𝐝, 2067
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"I'll take care of it, fuck you mean?" Kaltain said, frowning his face up.

"You sayin it like I won't take care of a child thats mine. Thats somethin I helped make, mamas, why wouldn't I? What kinda nigga not gon take care of his fuckin child?" He continued, staring at me from across the room.

I rubbed my lips together and let my eyes focus on the TV. "Answer me, mama." He said, putting his shirt on.

"Ion know, I was just askin. Ion know why you gettin upset when I just asked a simple question." I said, crossing my legs and putting my hands in my lap.

"You had asked me that if I found out that you was pregnant, would I stay n take care of it or leave. I'm gettin upset cause you actin like I'm not gon take care of a child thats mine." He replied, putting his durag on.

I played with the fat on my thighs as he stared before he stood up straight.

"You tryna tell me somethin, mama?" He asked making me quickly shake my head. "Nope." I said, popping the P and tilting my head.

He stayed quiet for a while and just stared while I tried my hardest not to make eye contact. "You lyin to me, you pregnant, mamas?" He said making me shake me head again.

You see, I would swear on my life that I wasn't but..ion feel like dying today. Im too young.. I mean, I turn 19 next year but if I do decide to have it that means I'll be a teen parent.

I could abort it but I know once he finds out, imma be 10 feet under. He had said earlier that if I was and decided to get rid of it behind his back, he would beat the fuck outta me.

Mama already said that if I do get pregnant before I turn 23, he wouldn't give a fuck as long as I had enough money to take care of it and that its daddy is in they life.

Pops said the same so I'm not really worried bout them, it just the fact that I'm still young.

It was basically my fault though, he usually pulls out before he comes but my dumbass locked my legs around him and wouldn't let him pull out the last time we did fuck.

The worst mistake I did do was forget that he had came in me. See, look at me, just dumb as fuck.

"You still lyin, mamas." Kaltain said, walking over to me. "I'm not lyi- So you not pregnant?" He said cutting in.

"I'm not pregnant, bighead. I was just askin you that question just incase I did get pregnant." I responded. "I wanted to make sure that you wouldn't leave if it did happen." I continued as he leaned down and pecked my lips.

"I ain't no aint shit ass nigga and you know that." He said.

-

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

Sagira smiled, mushing Jahmir in the head as they walked into the store.

"Whatchu mushed me fo, shorty? I was tryna show you love." Jah said, chuckling and holding Gira by the waist while they walked.

"Showin me love by grabbing me by my hips n pretending to fuck me? Yea, alright." Gira said, leaning back and squinting her eyes before waving at somebody she knew.

They smiled and waved back before continuing with what they were doing. "Who was that?" Jahmir asked, grabbing a bag of Mike and ikes.

"She was in my math class in high school." She replied. Jah hummed and rested her head in Sagiras neck, kissing it every few seconds.

"You know people lookin at us, right?" Sagira said, leaning to the side so she can grab a pack of gum. Jahmir looked up and mugged.

"Ion give a fuck. Let em look." Jah said.