Chapter - 24

Jk - " I know I don't deserve forgiveness, but me being selfish still wants that.......y/n please forgive me."

He said holding my hands.

A lonely tear still managed to fell from my eyes no matter how much I tried controlling it.

Y/n - " Jungkook.....you are right....you hurted me.....very badly.....you are right that you don't deserve forgiveness..."

I said with a weak broken voice.

A sudden panick engulfed his face.

Y/n - " But.......I still forgive you.....I don't want to hold onto the past....I dont  want to hold grudges...so I forgive you."

As these words left my mouth, tears started falling from jungkook's eyes with a smile

He gripped my hands tightly.

Jk - " Thank you, thank you soo much y/n."

I nodded while looking down

Y/n - " I hope you know that it's not only me whom you owe an apology!"

I said with pursed lips

His smile faded

Jk - " I know."

He said bitterly

After few seconds he spoke again

Jk - " Y/n..."

He said slowly.

I looked at him.

Jk - " Y/n....can we get back together?"

He said with hopeful eyes

Whereas my eyes widened at his, statement,I doubted if I heard it right?

Y/n - "What?"

Jk - " I still love you y/n."

To say that I  was shocked would be an understatement,
my heartbeat instantly rose, i was aghast.

I quickly removed my hands from his hold.

Y/n - " Are you even listening what you are saying?"

I said still in a shocked state.

Jk - " I know what I am saying y/n."

He said adamantly.

Y/n - " Are you crazy?.....you have a freaking girlfriend."

I said angrily through my gritted teeth.

He shook his head

Jk - " You don't worry about that.....I will take care of it.....I don't love her y/n....I thought I loved her, but when I saw you again, I realized that I only love you."

My jaw dropped and a sigh of disbelief left my mouth.

Y/n - " Is it so easy for you jungkook....to break hearts......first you broke mine.....and now you are ready to break Lisa's......she is such a sweet ,innocent girl....how can you bring yourself to break her heart."