The beginning

It was a simple day in spring nothing special. The cherry blossom were blooming, anywhere you walked you'd be able to see the pink seeds. The sun shines bright that simple day, so bright it almost blinded anyone who even glanced at it. The Sohma clan had many cherry blossoms along a little river in the area. Every spring they'd bloom beautifully, like royalty.

A black haired woman sat at one of the benches in the main estate. She watched as the wind blew taking the fallen blossoms with it. She could feel the radiant sun shining down on her. A sense of warmth and comfort could be felt. The ravenette simply was sitting down soaking in the sun, smelling the fresh blossoms in the air. She lifted her hand and rested it on her stomach that was very swollen. She was 9 months pregnant with the gender unknown to her and her husband.

"My love what are you doing out here all alone" A man spoke walking up behind her.

"Oh Akio, such a worry wart you are. I simply wanted to take a walk and smell the blossoms. What do you think just because I'm pregnant I can't take care of myself" the women replied letting out a humorous sigh. She knew he was simply checking up on her because the birth date was soon. But still she simply found it amusing to make him flustered.

"Huh? No no no I just meant- No I mean- Hana you know what I mean. It's only a few days till your due date so I'm worried. I swear you just married me to make me flustered didn't you" Akio replied flustered stuttering it a bit. He simply shook his head amused at the beautiful women whom could make him flustered at the tiniest things. He wakes up next to her sitting down beside her. He rested his hand on hers and looked forward to the cherry blossoms.

"You got me, but still I couldn't help myself but come out her can look at the blossoms. I hope you forgive me" Hana replied resting her head on his shoulders making her long black hair drap over his shoulder.
Said man simply didn't reply and choose to stay in a comfortable silence. The man next to Hana had blond yellow hair that shined just like the sun. Hana loved Akio's golden hair, she thought it suited him perfectly. His golden hair projected his noble spurt to her, and his upbeat nature. But his eyes are what made her simply turn into putty in his hand. His radiant Rudy red eyes, that good pierce though anything. His ruby eyes that shined in the sunlight, and glowed in the moon light. Hana could simply stare at his ruby eyes for days on end without ever needing anything else.

She prayed her child would have his comforting red eyes which she loved instead of her simple chestnut ones. Deep down she hoped her child would have Akio's warm personality and not her cold one teasing one. She never care about the gender of her child or anything else. But she hoped he'd have his personality and heart.

But to Akio he secretly hoped their child would have Hanas personality and heart. He loved her with every bone in his body. And to have a child just like her would make Akio the happiest man in the world. He knew Hana was insecure about her personality, even though she could be blunt and cold at times. He knew deep down her heart and loyalty went beyond his. Her heart has noble and kind no matter how much she's refute that fact.

"Hey Akio my love?" The woman said removing her head from his shoulder looking at him with a pained.

"Yes Hana what's wrong?" Akio replied a bit confused and concerned.

"My water just broke" Hana said in the bluntest way possible. She still kept her stoic face looking at Akio who was facing the cherry blossoms.

"Oh your water broke- OH HANA WHAT?" Akio replied looking over to her to her in pure shook in confusion. He looked in her eyes for any sign of a lie. Staring deep into her chestnut eyes before realizing she wasn't lieing. A million thoughts ran through that poor mans head about what to do. It was like his brain was frying over the information she gave him.

Hana simply stared at him in amusement seeing him like that. She was trying to suppress her self from laughing which was easy because of the pain in her lower area. She her self was thinking of hundreds of thoughts but she'd never show it, she was stubborn like that. She could feel the damp ness under where she was sitting. That wet feeling made her whole body tense in disgust. She simply reminded her self never to get pregnant again.

Awhile later~
A man with golden blond hair was in the hospital room holding the love of his life's hand. Well holding it may not be the right word, his handing getting crushed while she held it was the right word. He felt a lot of pain through his hand but never wimplered or showed it in fear his wife would yell at him.

Akio was trying his best to whisper words of comfort towards her. But that went to end very fast when said women pushing a human being out of her yelled at him to either shut up or leave before she strangled him. Though there were a few profound words thrown in the mix to reassure her seriousness.

After the most painful hours of Hana's life it finally came to end when she heard a tiny cry. Hana opened her chestnut eyes to see a beautiful baby being held by the doctors. She only saw the baby for a second before one of the nurses rushed the child over to her and husband were.

"It's a girl" the female nurse said with a closed eye smile.

Akio reached out to hold her before getting a glare from the nurse muttering mom first. To which Akio sulked silently, and Hana let out a soft laugh.

The baby girl was placed into Hana's arms and the only word she could think was "ugly". For her the baby was covered in blood and other fluids. It's face was scrunched up a bit, her eyes were closed. The child's body was so small and squirmish. But then the baby girl opened her eyes glazing into hana's. Those ruby eyes her lover possessed was now staring at her in the form of her child. The eyes she profoundly admired for years. The same eyes taht her own little girl possessed now. She had black hair like her mother, and eyes like her father. Hana could only laugh about how perfectly equal she was, no one could ever mistake her as not their child.

Than Hana realized her flaw in the word she thought of. She than realized he child was the opposite of "ugly". No her baby girl was "lovely" absolutely just amazing. Hana let out a tear with holding her new born child in her hand cradling her. She brought her child up to her face and kissed her on the forehead ignoring the blood on her face.

"Aimi" Hana spoke in a warm compassionate way.

"I want her name to Aimi. What do you think Akio?" Hana asked looking up at him with a warm smile. All he could do was smile at this scene. His wife holding their new born daughter with such passion. The name Aimi meaning beautiful love. It was fitting for their child truly.

"Yes Aimi Sohma perfect my love" he replied letting out his own tear of happiness.

Hana nodded than motioned for him to also hold his daughter as well. He quickly got that jester and went to hold his daughter as well. As he picked her up in his arms a sudden "poof" appeared. Smoke surrounded him and he looked down to his daughter only to see a baby money in her place.

Everyone in that room froze at what just happened. It wasn't like they didn't know about the zodiac cruse. Both Hana and Akio were from the main estate so they knew the drill of the zodiac. So did the nurse and doctor in the room. Those doctors were hand picked by the clan head for main branch members when they give birth. At this point only 3 zodiacs had been born before her. The dragon, snake, and dog.

But still to Akio and Hana they never expected their child to be one, to hold such a burden. But they still didn't love their child any less. They both laughed looking at her. Aimi's father especially looked at his daughter crying figure with only love and warmth.

"We'll look at our little monkey, your really are full of surprises aren't you my dear." Akio exclaimed crying with happiness as his daughter stoped crying and reached a hand to touch his face as he lifted her closer.

The couple didn't care their beloved daughter was a zodiac they still loved her. They both stared at her with amusement at her monkey figure before the female nurse stepped up taking the baby to get her cleaned up.

The only feeling they both felt at that moment was warmth and love for their little monkey.