Chapter 173

Chasity's POV-

"You're done?" I asked bored, checking out my nails as amazon woke up again.

"Why in the hell would you set people on fire?!" She asked me.

"Why wouldn't I?" I replied.

"Because it's illegal." She told me.

"Only if you get caught," I said winking at her.

"What?" She mumbled.

"People are so boring nowadays. bAcK iN mY dAy, we'd set a whole car on fire just to roast s'mores. It feels like just yesterday I stole that car and had a campfire. Well I mean it was yesterday but you get it." I ranted to her.

"I really need to get use to it because I did not grow up like this.." She told me.

"Yea girl, I totally get it. But you should really get used to this new life as soon as possible or you won't last a day." I replied.

"Okay so tell me, Chasity, what do I need to know? Tell me about everyone." She asked getting an ice pack.

"I'm going to go fast so keep up. Antonio aka ant farm fucks men. Can't keep a relationship because he's clingy. Do not bring up the fact that he can't keep a relationship because he's sensitive about that, wuss."

"Franco aka Frank Ocean, pretty chill. Can cook very good food but told me that there's tacos at home and made me cook my own taco or I guess I made Stefan make me one or 37 but anyways we don't stan Franco when he says there's food at home."

"Marcello aka Marco Polo likes tattoos. That man has a lot of fucking tattoos for no reason. Like I dead-ass played tic tac toe with him and he made that into a fucking tattoo. We literally tied. Idiot. Do not bring up the fact that he owns a tattoo shop while being a billionaire because he will kill you."

"Speaking of killing you, Rocco aka Doggo or sometimes Rock. He has children cuz you know teen dad shit and gets mad a lot. He has a horrible temper to strangers and will snap your neck if you comment on anything that has to do with him. Do not bring up his fiancé or kids unless you want to die."

"Speaking of finances I mean fiancé we have bestie Maddie aka bestie. Really pretty girl. I would definitely smash if she wasn't dating my brother and if I wasn't straight but now that I think about it am I even straight? I mean I would still smash even if it was a boring Wednesday night. Anywho she's nice, the easiest to get along with, teen mom. Don't bring up anything about her parents or she will hurt you."

"Wow, there are a lot of people in this house." She told me, processing the information I'm telling her.

"Yea I know."

"Anyways before you rudely interrupted me. Donatello aka donkey is annoying. Very whiny and is clingy with his girlfriends. But at the same time nice so all of his girlfriends use him for his money and he doesn't even know. Dumbass. Don't bring up his dead ex-girlfriend who Rocco and I murdered, please and thx."

"You wha-."

"Next, Angelo aka angel aka satan. Pretty irrelevant. IDK if he's still banging KFC but he's kind of annoying. Though he lets me steal his credit card and buys me McDonald's so I guess he's okay. Don't bring up the fact that in third grade he shat his pants in choir. Only I'm allowed to bring that up."

"Now onto my favorite part."

"Stefan aka Steven aka Eleven aka Seven-Eleven aka Stefano aka Stef aka Steffy aka steamer aka my boyfriend. He's nice I guess but I don't think he's nice to anyone other than me so make sure you don't get on his bad side because he won't hesitate to shoot you. Don't bring any negative topics about me or he will murder you in cold blood without even a warning."

"Oh yikes."

"The children. Crusty and Musty don't know their real names. You can do your own research."

"Lastly Missy aka Miss aka the drug dealer. Very fucking annoying and sells pot brownies at school. Don't bring up any sketchy things she does because she knows people to get rid of you." I told her.

"I'm scared of all of you guys." She replied, shaking.

"Good. As you should be," I replied, blowing her a kiss and skipped away.

I started laughing to myself.

It's funny because we are literally harmless. LMAO!