Chapter 31

Kim Misoo's pov

I arrived at my dorm. After entering the room, I realized how much I was going to miss all of these after I quit the job.

Everyone were so kind to me. The unnies were always there for me whenever I needed them. I remember when Mira unnie came to me and asked me if she could color my hair and she gave me a blonde look.

This bought back the memory of him. When I saw the new look on myself, I quickly send a picture to him asking how I looked. He suddenly video called me saying he couldn't believe I really changed it. He didn't stop complimenting me for the whole time we talked.

I will also miss the time I spent with BTS. Everyone were so good to me. They are really friendly. I'll miss the time I used to joke around with them, I'll miss the time I used to mess around with him, teasing him, spending time with him.

I will also miss the experience that I gained after working here. The professionalism made me so much more worthy. I got to try my styles on Namjoon and Jungkook. One of the styles even trended. I'll miss being the one to do their makeup, I'll miss being close to his face, to touch his face while doing his makeup.

Whatever I thought I would miss, it ended up with being him at the end. I knew I was going to miss everyone, but I knew every memory that I had in here was specifically related to him.

I came out of my trance when I heard the sound of the notification. I opened the message box to see Jimin's message.

"Noona, please come to the dorm right now. Namjoon needs you now. Asap."

My mind went blur after reading it. Is he okay? Did my words effect him? Is he getting another panic attack?

I didn't think anything else and ran towards their dorm. Sorry Namjoon, please hang in there, I'm coming.

I soon reached the dorm and rang the bell. Jimin opened the door.

"What happened Jimin? Is Namjoon okay? Did he get panic attack again."

After looking at Namjoon standing with Jungkook with tears in his eyes, I rushed towards him.

"Namjoon are you okay? What happened? Can you breathe normally?"

"Misoo, I'm okay. Nothing happened to me, what are you doing here?"

"You are okay? Then why did-", I looked at Jimin since he was the one who messaged me.

"Jimin messaged me that you needed me urgently, so I came here since I thought you had a panic attack again."

I palmed my mouth as soon as I said that. I forgot that the others had no idea about his panic attacks.

He'll hate me for this too. He literally doesn't talks to me because of Jungkook, but now he'll hate me for telling his secret to everyone. But that was again not my concern now. I wanted him to be okay first. Everyone looked at him while he looked at me.

"Misoo, I need to tell you something." He said.

"Yeah Namjoon tell, are you really okay?"

"I'm okay. I wanted to tell that please don't leave me Misoo. Please don't leave us." This didn't made sense now. What happened? He accepted it when I said it in the dressing room so why now in front of everyone.

"But Namjoon, that is the best option, I can think of right now.", I looked at him with sadness filled in my eyes.

"Misoo, please don't leave me alone. I like you very much."

I stopped after hearing what he said. Did he just say that he likes me too? Am I sleeping in my dorm right now and dreaming all of this? I couldn't really believe it.