A Night With You (pt. 1)

Jason's P.O.V

I did it. I asked her on a date. Well, more like I asked her to have dinner with me tonight.

"-and I met Uncle Jay's girlfriend and her friends"

"Mar'i! She's not my girlfriend", I chuckled, my face red.

"But you asked her to have dinner with you tonight. Just the two of you", she exposed.

I dropped dead. 

"Wow. Jason! Didn't know you had it in you", Dick teased.

"Shut up. She's not my girlfriend, yet. I've only asked her on a date", I explained.

"Is it that French girl, Marinette?", Tim asked.

"Tt. Todd has a girlfriend", Damian asked as he walked in with Bruce and Selina.

"She. is. not. my. girlfriend.", I yelled.

"Who is it?", Selina asked.

"This French girl that came for the Gotham trip we sponsored. She was the one who wrote the essay and won. Marinette Dupain-Cheng", Dick told everyone.

"What do we know about her?", Bruce asked concerned.

I couldn't get mad at Bruce for doubting Pixie pop. But I knew she wasn't using me for money, fame or popularity.

"Don't worry Bruce, she doesn't know I'm a Wayne yet. Actually no one in the class figured we were. But I know she's not after money and all that", I told.

"How can you be so sure?", Damian asked.

"Because...um...she's already pretty famous and sort of rich", I started. They all looked so confused. I sighed. "She's MDC"

"WHAAAT?"

"THAT GIRL IS MDC?", Dick asked.

I nodded.

"You managed to get a date with MDC? THE MDC?", Selina asked shocked.

"Yes."

"So are you planning on telling her you're a Wayne?", Tim asked.

"Maybe after I ask her to be my girlfriend", I say.

"When are they coming over?", Mar'i asked.

"They are coming over?", Kor'i asked me.

"Yeah, Mar'i wouldn't leave unless they agreed to come here one day", I sheepishly reply.

"So we get to meet MDC?", Selina asks.

"Yeah, I guess. I'm going to go get ready", I say before they can ask me any more questions.

"Try to get more information about that girl that lies", Bruce ordered.

"I'll try", I say.

After a few hours I'm finally ready to meet Pixie pop. I text her that I'm in the lobby. She comes out looking beautiful. She had a knee-length dress, starting with black and slowly fading to white. She had her hair out with light at the bottom. She looked so beautiful.

"You look beautiful Pixie", I complimented.

"Thanks", she blushed, "You look not too bad yourself"

"Shall we go?", I asked.

I lead her outside to the limo. 

"A limo?", she asked, shocked.

"Its our family's. Don't think too much about it. Just enjoy the night", I winked, as we got in.